What's YOUR New "US Senate" Model Gun Like!?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by HockaLouis, Apr 11, 2013.

1. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

My brand new US Senate Model AR-15, made by Obamamaster (formerly Bushmaster) in China, comes with a three-round magazine and jams on every other round as an enhanced safety feature. Second-hand gunsmoke is filtered through a clear tube that is inserted into the back of your underpants. It only comes in .22 Short but makes a helluva lotta noise, is never on target, and although they won't tell me how much it cost I don't care because my grandkids have to pay for it which is ironic because they won't be allowed to ever own one.

Whadju get!?

Attached Files:

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

How long is the wait?

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

just curious as to what this has to do with general rifle discussion?

4. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

'Cause he's not a supportin' member and this thread be a political topic. I think I hear the thread locker commin':eek:

5. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

that could be it! he likes to discuss political subjects, you'd think he'd pony up the money and become a supporting member. i guess he has better things to spend his money on than to help support this forum.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  6. TLuker

TLuker Active Member

I thought it was pretty funny myself!!!!:)

7. NotMormon

NotMormon Member

I sold all of my firearms and got me a SWEET assault pitchfork. I just need some lights and stuff to make it tactical. Maybe a laser to improve thrusting aim? I dunno. Too many options to choose from.

8. natman

natman Member

Till 2016.