WHATS with il state police!?!?!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Buckethead47, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

For the lucky few of us who live in this oh so freestate!! I sent a renewal for my foid card at the beginning of december and just got my new card yesterday. I know it's a law to be only 30 days not 3 months.... Was this an isolated instance? Our is everyone having a hard time to renew there foid?

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

It is not unusual at all. My brother in law waited months and it never showed.

3. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

It's just weird my first card was in my mailbox in 4 weeks. Thats why I'm kinda frustrated. I had to update my adress on the card but I don't think that should warrant waiting months...

4. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Thats an easy one. Chicago is a liberal hell hole that decides the fate of the rest of the state. The reason they have foil cards are because they want to make it difficult and frustrating to get a gun. They hope this will discourage people, and result in deminished gun ownership. The reason it takes so long is because they don't want you to get a gun. They hope that by the time you actually get it (if you ever do), you will have given up on getting a gun.
    My advice, get as many guns as you can, and encourage everyone you know to do the same. It will be like a big middle finger to them. :D

5. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

I never had issues getting guns. It's more they are making it difficult to keep my gun in my household.