Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from Bend, Oregon..............
Thought I'd try and learn more about the colt car-15 I bought from the wife's dad a few years ago. Paid $700.00 and it came with quite the cache of extra stuff. Looking for Colt AR owners and Central Oregonians.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from just up the I-5 Corridor.

Not a Colt owner, but I have built plenty of AR's in my day and our shop has turned out plenty in every configuration.

If I can be of any help, please feel free to let me know.

Lots of good AR folks here on the forum and everyone is willing to chip in and help out.

JD

·
Registered
909 Posts
welcome to the forum
i love Ar-15's as well!
look forward to your posts
:D

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Thought I'd try and learn more about the colt car-15 I bought from the wife's dad a few years ago. Paid $700.00 and it came with quite the cache of extra stuff. Looking for Colt AR owners and Central Oregonians.
I'm not from organ, and my long gun preference is brown eastern urope-a-peen' rather than evil black rifles but WELCOME mission6! :p

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hello from Idaho to you. My in-laws live in Lyons not to far from you. Glad to have you here. Enjoy:D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Regards from Venezuela.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts