What's the Value?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by MoHawk, Mar 27, 2010.

1. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Norinco Model 213 9mm Blued. Any ideas?

2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

a dollar two ninety eight.....thats what pops used to say to everything money related

3. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Attached Files:

4. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I usually use gunbroker for getting an idea what something is going for. Hopefully I can get a range from around my area as well as a few other parts of the country and try to stay somewhere in that range.

I tried looking up the weapon in question and only seen a couple there. One with a current bid of 105 and another with a buy now at near 250.00. That's a pretty big ball park but I'd say if one was to watch the auctioned one that price will get near the buy now (probably anyway) and maker that a little more of a controllable number.

From what I've seen Norinco stuff usually isn't real price stuff. I don't think that means it's not well made. It's just usually pretty reasonable usually. I have an SKS (D Type) made by them that I just love. It groups as well as some Russian ones I've shot which I have to admit was a little surprising to me being I got the thing for 225.00 a little while back (The models that will take AK mags usually run a bit higher). I really wasn't expecting it to perform as well as it has. It's made me take a look at some other things the company puts out.:)