What's the most silent pistol suppresser on the market?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by dboy007, Jul 8, 2013.

1. dboy007

dboy007 New Member

I don't care for what and gun

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

My silencerco sparrow ss is pretty damn quiet, almost holliwood quiet. I use it on a ruger mk3 threaded.

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

JonM, is there an age limit on suppressor ownership?
    Can someone under 21 own one?

4. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

I'm assuming your a young fella with they types of questions you have.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

Must be 21+ to possess any nfa item.

Under 21 can inherit nfa items if the underage is an heir designated via trust but the item must be held by a nfa dealer until the underage heir reaches 21.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

Must be 21+ to possess any nfa item.

Under 21 can inherit nfa items if the underage is an heir designated via trust but the item must be held by a nfa dealer until the underage heir reaches 21 if no eligible heir is designated. Transfer fees from trust to dealer would apply or a person of legal age would have to be added to the trust. Lawyer involvement in such a case would certainly be required.

Inheritance is a huge reason to utilize a lawyer when dealing with nfa items and trusts.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  7. dboy007

dboy007 New Member

Thanks I won't be geting one any time soon I just wanted to know what is the quits one because people all ways say they are not like the game but I want to see how close it can get.

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Here, I youtube'd it.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-keuXw5xfRs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-keuXw5xfRs[/ame]