Whats on your Christmas wish list ?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by readygirl, Dec 16, 2012.

1. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Just emailed mine to the North Pole. I have been a good girl this year, so hope santa hooks me up....lol

1. Old Winchester 30-30

2. Super Redhawk in 7.5in / .45

3. New trap shooting vest.

Whats on your list..........?

2. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Santa isn't into the whole "good girl" thing once you reach a certain age...

Just a fyi ;)

3. towboater

towboater Active Member

I already got a 5 1/2 bbl 1858 Remington. Gonna be getting some reloading stuff next.

4. BeyondTheBox

BeyondTheBox New Member

Ah... Model 94 lever action, awesome gun. Had my grandpa's for a while but my aunt wanted it and she can be a "woman" to the umpteenth about things she wants, so I just have it to her. I find them used in pawn shops for under 200, wood in bad shape, but everything else seems to function fine. I keep thinking about replacing it but always find other things I'd rather spend my money on. Good choice.

5. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

A new place to live, preferably out of NY. My roof is now leaking , there is mold in the walls, and my landlord's property manager won't get off his @$$ to fix the problems. Add to that, I had to go into savings to fix BOTH of my trucks in the last month. Clutch on the big one, rear axle and exaust on the small one. I swear they conspire against me at night, while they are parked!

Thank you, I feel better now.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

A new wood stove. But I think I'll be getting it belatedly.

7. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I think my appliances, car, house all know when I might have a little extra money stashed. And like you, they sure have a way of demanding I spend it on them. :mad: