Firearms Talk banner

2681 - 2700 of 2720 Posts

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
French toast is usually a weekday breakfast for me, it's easy and quick. Unless I make overnight french toast. But usually only do that when I have quests.

·
Administrator
34,178 Posts
Pickles.

Reactions: OLD Ron

·
Supporting Member
11,786 Posts
Can't wait for tomorrow (Tuesday) morning's Breakfast!

The Wifee is making my favorite. Her Homemade Biscuits and Sausage Gravy! (Smothered with "Sausage") Also Busquets with real Butter and Strawberry Preserves, Coffee and Tomato Juice! ". Why am I Hungry Already?????:p
Breakfast fit for a King!:D

·
Supporting Member
11,786 Posts
WINDS!

PICKLES ????????:confused: For Breakfast ONLY!

·
Administrator
34,178 Posts
What kind? Dill, gherkin, mustard, bread & butter, hot, sweet, kosher, maple, sour, specifics damn it! :D
WINDS!

PICKLES ????????:confused: For Breakfast ONLY!

Dill pickles. I worked night shift and was getting ready to sleep for the day. I just had a couple pickles before bed. :cool:

Reactions: boatme98

·
Supporting Member
11,786 Posts
WOW!

Winds I guess you really like pickles.
I do like Bread and Butter Pickles by themselves to eat.
And a couple of slices of Dill Pickle on a Cheese Burger and other food.

Reactions: winds-of-change

·
Administrator
34,178 Posts
WOW!

Winds I guess you really like pickles.
I do like Bread and Butter Pickles by themselves to eat.
And a couple of slices of Dill Pickle on a Cheese Burger and other food.
I get food cravings. Bread and butter pickles are very good. I have a jar of those in the fridge right now. I might try to make my own refrigerator bread and butter pickles. We also have Clausen pickles in the fridge. I’m on a pickle binge right now. In a few weeks, it will be something new. I also make sauerkraut and sometimes eat a small bowl if that as a snack.

·
Supporting Member
11,786 Posts
Well, got a late start this morning regarding Breakfast. So we are having Brunch!
Homemade Biscuits and Spicy Sausage Gravy (with a lot of Sausage). The Sausage is from one of my friends Hogs he had butchered in Oct. And Biscuits with Butter & Strawberry Preserves, Tomato Juice and Coffee!
My Favorite Breakfast!! ALWAYS! Man it is a Good Day!:D

2681 - 2700 of 2720 Posts