WHAT's for BREAKFAST.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Nov 6, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

French-Toast...Fried Potatoes fried in bacon grease and with onions...I like ketchup on my potatoes...Scrambled egg's again with ketchup on them also...and a Tall Ice-Cold glass of Milk right out of the Freezer....Damn I'm full....:)...I just got back from the gas-station and a Deer jumped right out in front of me...Man that was close...She jumped right over the corner of the hood of the car...I was thought I was going to need a windshield there for a minute...:eek:

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Let's start with a pot of Kona Coffee. Run the beans thru the coffee grinder, drop them in the coffee maker. Slice the potatoes, and start them frying- along with Vidalia onion and some peppers. We just picked apples, so slice a few of the Northern Spies, and toss them in a skillet with a little butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Start a batch of buttermilk biscuits, get them in the oven, turn potatoes. Slice of country ham, turn apples. About 3 eggs from my neighbor's flock- bright orange yolks, so over easy is good. No ketchup on the eggs, but a little salsa picante would be good. Small cup of grapefruit juice.

Now, having consumed about 2500 calories, it is time to take on a MAN'S work for a Sunday morning. Hard to decide- do I read the sunday funnies BEFORE I go back to bed- or read them in bed? Ah, decisions, decisions....:rolleyes:

3. CGO

CGO New Member

Waffles and tons of bacon. :D
    I am just waiting for my husband to wake up.

4. Jeepergeo

Jeepergeo New Member

Boar sausage (with apple and maple), homemade biscuits, and gravy made from the Boar chops cooked last night.

5. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Omelet with sausage, bacon, and mushrooms followed by a trip to the range :D

6. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Scrambled eggs with ketchup (yes I like it on eggs too ;)), a buttermilk sausage biscuit, and some Lipton hot tea.

7. gutz47

gutz47 New Member

brains of the living

8. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Damn...you guys eat real good don't you....

9. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I second this one but add some Frank's hot sauce to that omelet... I put that **** on everything :D

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

This morning consisted of mt dew and a honey bun

11. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Cookie Crisp Cereal ...

12. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Today it's going to be an egg sandwich like almost every other morning.