what yall think about american guns?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by vito77, Nov 26, 2011.

1. vito77

vito77 New Member

what yall like beter american guns or sons of guns?

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

american guns is the lesser of two evils! but gee, let's break things down, 17 year old girl walking around in short shorts with big 1911 on her hip, yeah that's reality. then the other show, daughter shooting a 50 DE, yeah right, slick editing done than that one. so in a nutshell, both are lame and unrealistic. just american guns is a little less lame!

3. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

American guns rock! I love my Springfield '03.... :p

No idea about the show though....

4. Axxe55

trez, i wonder about you sometimes! lol!:eek:

5. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

Originally Posted by Trez
    American guns rock! I love my Springfield '03....

>>>>>and anything Mr.Browning had an input on.

6. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Both of them are too much like a reality show. If they did them more like they did Pawn Stars and American Restoration (where they just show the guns that come and go and the repairs/gunsmithing with a little history thrown in), they would be much better shows.

7. texaswoodworker

I love American guns too, but the Ruskies made their guns so hard to resist. Germans too.:p

I guess I'll have to settle with all of them.:D

8. Axxe55

yeah i like these better, not near the drama or stupidity, unless you consider Chumlee! mmy wife has asked several times, can he really be that dumb?:eek:

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

Him and that corey moron really can be that freekin stupid. Ive seen and met people just like that.

A lot of the real historical pieces that "come in the door" are actually museum pieces they bring in and pretend to buy just to make a show.

10. 00possum

00possum New Member

Where I'm from if your over 35 all of your guns have a wood stock. I'm just sick of that stuff so I like black guns and guns similar to that. But after you graduate you leave. That's the only reason I like either of those shows.

11. vincent

vincent New Member

I have a woodstock!!

Attached Files:

12. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Whats wrong with having some trim on a gun show ?, Nobody said you had to take them serious. My husband says those shows are good for watching at the bar with the sound off, but lets have a survey, which one is hotter, the blonde teeny boper, or the semi-retarded brunette. My vote would be for Stephanie, you could probably talk her into doing just about anything.....

13. texaswoodworker

The lack of drama is great, and the little bit they put in is actually realistic (and probably is real)

I don't know if they fake some of their buys or not, but either way it's entertaining, they don't do a bunch of stupid projects, and you learn a little history.

I'm under 35 and all my guns are just wood and metal. :D Thats how I like them. I think I may get an AR-15 some day and put one of those wood stocks they make for them on it. That would be awesome.:D

Could we talk her into shutting up? That voice gets old fast.:D

14. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

They make wood stocks for AR's??!! Well then that changes everything!!....:p

Where im from everybody has those plastic guns.... IM the weirdo with the 50+ yr old wood and metal ones... and im under 35..

15. peters923

peters923 New Member

Thats funny....^

16. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

I think BOTH girls are about as smart as a pillowcase full of door handles. That being the case...the little blonde tramp certainly LOOKS like she's from a little deeper in the gene pool than the semi-inbred (can you say "I done married up with mah cuzzin"?) brunette.

Either way...I think BOTH shows cast gun owners as wing nuts.

17. Axxe55

lawman, your thinking is right in line with mine! i guess if we're voting, i'll throw mine with the blond tramp too!:eek:

18. texaswoodworker

Yep

I can't remember who makes these. Just google wooden ar-15 stocks amd you'll find some. I like the look of them with the wooden stocks. It gives them a kind of modern day old milsurp look.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  19. Axxe55

woodworker, i think i saw those on Rock River Arms website. i think in the options section.

20. texaswoodworker

Yep, thats where they're from. Thanks.

$150 is not bad for a set. I'll have to get some when I get an AR (someday). :D

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011