What would you have done?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by improvised_prepper, Sep 30, 2013.

1. improvised_prepper

improvised_prepper New Member

A gang of bikers surround your car with, its a stretch I know, with ill intent. You have your wife and your 5 month old in the car also, what would you do? This video takes place in New York around 5pm, driver ended up needing some medical treatment afterwards. [ame]http://youtu.be/wNOyDMzn2bY[/ame]

2. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

Unholster .357, then pedal to the metal east bound and down.

3. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

a 2000 pound can easily move a 600 pound bike, Im just sayin' ;)

4. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

Ran over everyone of them. If stopped because of traffic pulled out my SA loaded extra mag and killed everyone of them that threatened my family. Then pulled out my Kahr cw .40 and shot some more if I had to. The guy who broke out my window would have been the first.

5. improvised_prepper

Exactly! Why did this guy get off the freeway?!

6. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

It was a bad idea to get off the interstate. Most bikes can only go about 120-150 miles without running out of gas. Bad situation. I don't carry enough ammo for that. I bet they would start to scatter after I shot 4 or 5 of them though.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Drive to the police station and report the accident and multiple black men shot in the process.
    The bikers have plenty of incriminating video footage to corroborate my self defense case starting with the first biker intentionally stopping short and causing the accident.

8. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

They had become a mob after the first stop when they wanted revenge. I'd have stayed on the freeway and gone 20 miles an hour and when they began to surround me and kick at my car i'd have taken a handful out at the time. Eventually there wouldn't be any more bikes left to chase after me. Its all on video, Hopefully the district attorney is related to eric holder and he gets all their license plate numbers and has them all arrested.

9. improvised_prepper

You would think they would scatter after you ran a couple of them over too. Mob mentality is rampant in this situation.

10. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I def wont ever try to run, specially running over one of the bikers. It would just make the situation worse.

11. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

I know no one ever wants to have to kill anyone in self defense, but these are the kind of a holes who deserve it. The world loses nothing...

Still the guy driving needs to grow a pair. I would have a hard time looking at my family if I let something like that happen.

12. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

That guy that pulled the door open would have been the first to have a new body cavity, located somewhere in his chest.

Just because of this story I think I'm gonna carry an extra mag in the car.

13. improvised_prepper

Where else did he have to go? He was effectively boxed in with the path of least resistance strait ahead, through a couple of bikers.

14. collegekid20

collegekid20 New Member

Yeah, gun would have stayed holstered. I would have tried to escape them and when that didn't happen I'd have my wife call the police then use my car as a weapon to plow through them

15. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Step on the effing gas.

16. indy36

indy36 New Member

Simple, keep driving on the freeway and call for State Troopers. If anyone brake checks me I bump them out the way.

17. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

I don't usually post twice in a thread much as I've said what needs to be said. But I would have been scared as most would. I would have fun on the freeway slamming on the breaks and taking out a few. I would have called the police and done whatever it took to keep taking them out with my vehicle. If I had to stop I would do as my original post said. Of course in New York you can't pack. I promise ya here in Ky. idiots try that there would be blood all over the place. That is what happens when you live in a communist state.

18. rurak

rurak New Member

I would have been scared for my life but ..... when you do stupid shyt on a motorcycle people get hurt

19. nchunt101

nchunt101 New Member

I drive a Tahoe Z71 with a brush guard. I also carry an AR-15 with three mags and a pistol (not paranoid but do live in the country and shoot ground hogs). I would call the police to have it on record and enjoyed a target rich enviroment.

20. rurak

rurak New Member

Everyone who is saying they would shoot them would most certainly end up in jail. I will be surprised if the driver of the suv doesn't go to jail. Its the country we live in :(