What would happen if "they" banned the ar 15 rifles?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by molonlabexx, Mar 26, 2013.

1. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Probably not likey to happen overnight but what would happen if they banned the sale and transfer of the "scary black rifles" as well as required you to turn them in? Would life go on as normal or would there be a revolution. I am curious on your inputs as I have been pondering this. Now obviously there would be protest but I'm talking about a big rebellion where we just take over. Which wouldn't be so bad cause we have to do something about this country.

WE THE PEOPLE NOT YOU THE GOVERNMENT

2. kryptar19

kryptar19 New Member

I'm sure if they came for our rifles they would get our bullets first!!

3. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Not saying it cant or wont ever happen but we the people will not let this happen .
    See my signature below for instructions ;)

4. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Pure: Awesome sig!!!

5. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

I love that quote every time I see it. I agree also. They are just side steeping in way to make the AWB an illusion when really they want the other stuff.

6. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

It seems it is much easier to destroy rights than maintain them. The momentum, the thrust, the erosion is constant. Although we cannot see it, the edge if the precipice is at hand...every time gun grabbing appears. I believe a media campaign, followed by a registration requirement, followed by a grandfathered ban, followed by non reloadable ammo requirements, followed by more media support and voluntary buy back, followed by local ban expansion will set the stage for whatever ends the debate.

Smoked a brisket last weekend and that starts with a good fire in the firebox, when I opened the box to check the coals, I found a toad in the coals with rear legs burnt off. When I touched it with the poker it blinked and pulled itself out with front legs...gruesome and certainly unintended to be sure, but the old myth of boiling a frog may be true. We should be very sensitive to that effect when it comes to our firearm rights!

Sorry in advance for the imagery, but I had seen on Mythbusters where they debunked that one and took them at their word....

7. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  8. rubin51

rubin51 New Member

The spreadsheet doesn't include all of the bare lower receivers sold or any of the 80% complete receivers that are now complete guns. My guess is that you can EASILY double, and maybe even triple, the number sold between 2000 and 2010!

9. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I would hope that people would rise up in mass, I wouldn't turn mine in, I'm getting old anyway, I've had a great life, my kids are grown and on their own and my wife would be alright financially without me. My decision would be very simple.

10. epleyjoseph

epleyjoseph New Member

If there was an organizer effort by the people to take a stand, I would show up with my rifle-hoping for peace but ready for war.

11. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Amen to that brother

12. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I am pretty sure a whole lot would be lost or stolen immediately after the announcement. :)

13. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

If they banned them, what would happen if a few thousand marched to the white house and demanded that the law is removed?

14. epleyjoseph

epleyjoseph New Member

Oh no officer! I lost all my firearms in a boating accident! ;-)

15. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

I hope you dont mind if i make that my sig:cool:

16. 1911love

1911love New Member

Pure- I'm on a mobile and can't see sigs. What is your sig line?

17. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

folks are about to find out here in a couple of weeks when the NY Safe Act goes into full effect :cool:

18. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

I hope the new yorkers dont put up with it.

19. bowhunter17

bowhunter17 New Member

As a Upstate New Yorker, I will not put up with the safe act. They want me to complete a background check every time I buy ammo. HELL NO. They want me to register my gun. HELL NO. The bottom line is HELL NO

20. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

... And given the release and publishing of NY Handgun Information, I think you'd have an excellent case for refusing to comply.

Following Lil Andy's Edict by landing in a State data base absolutely puts you at risk for your information being made public.

Stand firm NY... No Registration No Compliance

If push comes to shove... You men know what to do.

Tack