What was that object---WTC!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dragunovsks, Feb 19, 2009.

1. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I found this video on youtube today about the planes that were crashed into the World Trade Center. Before I post the link I'd like to clarify that I am not one of those crazy people who spews conspiracy theories all over the internet. I found it while looking for something else and think it is very interesting especially after 1:14.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCcb6NV8Io]YouTube - Missile hits world trade center![/ame]

What was that object on the bottom of that 767? While I don't think it was a missile like the original uploader of the video thinks what I think is really interesting is the fact that when asked about it, Boeing refused to talk about it. Now why would they refued to talk about it? It just makes no sense to me.

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Who says Boeing refused to talk about it? I did not see the video, but there have been so many different things that came out about the whole incident that have been altered or exaggerated. I've seen the vids of the planes, and I have never seen anything out of the ordinary. I did see photos that showed the Mothman hanging around for a couple of days before, tho. :)

3. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

If the media in its current state and the disinformation highway existed in 1941 I am sure that there would be everything from the loch ness monster to US warplanes attacking our own ships at Pearl Harbor.
    The only mystery about the terrorist attack is how we let it go unchecked before it happened.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

More foil for the helmets!

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

FWIW, the company I work for has offices on the upper floors of the bldg that is NEXT DOOR to the WTC. I have co-workers that were there that day, and SAW the impact. Wondering if they were going to be next. They were possibly the closest people to the impact (that lived). As far as a missle, or explosives on board the aircraft- a 767 has a max take off weight of around 412,000 lbs. Its high cruise translates to about 833 fps. Using the same calculation of energy that you use for a bullet- that aircraft had over 4.4 BILLION ft lbs of energy when it hit the building.

I have heard mutliple accounts that this was a controlled demolition- I have worked with explosives for 40 yrs- have a friend that runs the #1 Implosion Contracting company in the world- I know how long it takes to prepare a structure for this, and how much work goes into setting up a building implosion.

I have heard dicussions that jet fuel could not melt steel- it is not hot enough. Well, you don't have to melt it- get it hot enough, and it bends. A blacksmith does not melt a horsehoe in his forge- he gets it hot, and it will bend.

Have also heard that no plane hit the Pentagon- despite the security cam footage that showed the plane hitting it, and multiple witnesses.

And of course, Elvis is alive and well- and hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa.

6. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

C3, speaking of the Pentagon, I also saw another video on there that was talking about the plane that hit it. I was seeing some pretty interesting things like the destruction that occured at WTC was nothing like the destruction that occured at the Pentagon. There was a picture of a book sitting on a file cabinet that was within feet of the crash that was completely untouched. Now if a book was sitting within feet of where a plane crashed carrying thousands of gallons of fuel you would think that book would be burned, right.

Also it was talking about the hole left in the outer wall of the Pentagon was only 65 feet wide whereas the total wingspan of a 757 from tip to tip is just over 110 feet. Now I'm no aeronautical engineer but I would think that the wings would have widened the hole. They were saying that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon but a missile but I don't know about that. Of course, these are probably the same people who have been arguing the existance of a second shooter on the grass knowl.

7. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

bravo, bravo. im tired of hearing people saying this was a us planned attack, and that it wasnt a passenger airliner. if that was the case then wheres everyone at that are missing from those flights. some people just have too much time on their hands and want a reason to accuse our government for this atrocity. i dont know how many times ive gotten into heated arguments with stupid americans that think we would do this just to wage war on terrorists. im sure weve got enough reasons to kill hate mongers that we dont need to make crap up

8. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

that plane that hit the pentagon bounced off the ground first. now thats enough force to break the wings off. just my .02 plus how do you know what the book was, it could of been placed there after the crash, the book couldve been a procedure book or something of the sorts.

9. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

It could have SgtDeath, I'm just saying what was in the video, not saying I agree with everything in it but there were some interesting things. I do agree with you when you say some people just have too much time on thier hands, they need to find something more productive to occupy thier day.

10. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

exactly like join this great site

11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

One of the contractors that I have worked with for some years had been working on the Pentagon prior to the attack. Aircraft just missed the section they had finished work on- "hardening" the building- and hit the older, "softer" section. The adjacent "hardened" structure sustained relatively moderate damage. Also, the exterior of the Pentagon consists of fairly massive limestone blocks, not the relatively lightweight steel framing of the WTC. BTW, the hole punched thru the outer "ring" of the Pentagon was more than 100 ft wide. I do have some unclassified photos of the damage on day of the attack. If you have not seen it, it was MASSIVE. Aircraft hit at an angle, about 10 oclock to the wall. pentagon-aerial-546x400.jpg

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  12. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

thats pretty massive of a hole there. one of those crane arms has to be at least 60ft long

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

[RANT ON] OM EFFIN G

You can't be serious the video is not even in focus. IT WAS AN EFFIN PLANE THAT HIT THE WTC. IT WAS AN EFFIN PLANE FLOWN BY A DIRTY EFFIN MUSLIM POS. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.

They idiot in the movie was talking abotu shadows and stupid crap.

Oh and the Pentagon was another effin plane. How do I know this well the lady i was dating at the time was driving by the pentagon and watched the boeing 727 hit the dam thing. there is no video from atm machines across the street because the pentagon sits in a bowl. I-395 is taller than the Hwy 27 if the same height as 395 the slopes down as it goes past the pentagon this is the direction the plane approached from. Hwy 110 is at the ground level with the pentagon but on the wrong side.

There is no ATM machine wit a view of the pentagon. There was no missle it was a boeing 727 full of jet fuel. If you burn enough jet fuel for a long enough time steel gets hot and steel melts.

I am so sick of the tinfoil hat MORONS saying Bush was behind it all. There were 4 planes that hit the wtc x2, pentagon and the 4th crashed into a field in PA thank god for the ex military guys that stopped it from crashing into the white house. [/RANT OFF]

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Forget the grassy knoll or the missile vs. airliner strikes, want to worry about something, worry about the future! Ask questions why the FBI and the CIA are running training scenarios on civil unrest? Not the usual stuff but Mexican border specific exercises.

We have illegal aliens suing a US citizen for retaining them, on his personal property, while waiting for the border patrol to haul them off. All we need is for “someone” to open fire during one of these episodes and at that moment, the SHTF!

From Ralph Waldo Emerson's Concord Hymn (1837), and describes the impact of the battle at Old North Bridge in Concord, Massachusetts, on April 19, 1775.

"By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
    Their flag to April's breeze unfurled;
    Here once the embattled farmers stood,
    And fired the shot heard 'round the world."​

The border patrol and other ‘in the wings’ federal police rush in and arrest the farmer. Bingo, the citizens unite and say WTF, he was protecting his castle! We have been telling you about this problem for years and you have done nothing but deny its existence! Immediately we go from gamming to reality and when this unfolds, you need to ask yourself, who will the feds be fighting? (Or more importantly, will they fight?)

There are two imminent world issues currently threatening us. I’m not sure which will occur first, but both will have a disastrous effect on the US citizenry. The impending collapse of both the Mexican and Pakistani Governments should be on the top of our concern list.

The Mexican collapse will result in untold numbers of alien refugees rushing our Southern border. With a two theater war in progress, mobilizing border protection will fall to the citizen. This untrained American force will face the US armored drug cartel Zetas who will surely be involved protecting their interests! This will be ugly!

The Pakistan problem is exponentially dire. Nuclear weapons are involved and will transfer to a coup d’état revolutionary junta! Who knows what will happen but it's a safe bet it won't be anything good! Can you say tactical nukes?

My prediction, < 24 months.

Depending on where you live, prepare accordingly.

15. user4

user4 New Member

I got tin foil enough for all y'all...(practicin' ma Texan lingo, can ya tell?)
    I seen that vid ages ago and it bugs me far less than the pentagon pics and video. That hole is much smaller than a commercial airline can make. Why? I don't know, but none of the party line BS adds up and those automatons who espouse the governments good intentions are not convincing me. You all know who you are.

Don't get me wrong...I'm all for turning the middle east into a glass parking lot for no other reason than they can't seem to live in harmony with anything. Whatever happend to the WTC and Pentagon was not as has been told to us. Plain and simple.

16. orangello

orangello New Member

Well, i was not there, but my cousin's old office space was in the damaged area next to the impact area at the Pentagon, luckily his new office was a layer deeper and he was sick that day. He may have been a Fed at the time, but i believe him when he says it was a plane. He is no longer a government employee, thankfully.

Honestly, i don't think Bush's crew was smart enough to have pulled a "moon landing"-style cover up on either site.

I must say, my whole office got very nervous watching the impact on TV; i was employed at a state tax office at the time (sooooo glad i quit).

17. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Ineffable, my friend, word smith most excellent, leader of the unwashed masses.

It is YA'LL in the hill country. not y'all :rolleyes:

18. user4

user4 New Member

Crap. Back to the drawing board.

19. orangello

orangello New Member

In MS, it's "y'all", as in the contracted form of you & all. :D

20. robplumm

robplumm New Member

Guess that chunk of airplane my brother in laws aunt pulled out of her car was BS, too. She was driving by when the plane hit the pentagon.

But whatever...

And it's ya'll.