What to do ,what to do..?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, May 14, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hmmmm..! I find myself in an "Al Bundy" mood . What to do , what to do.?
    I may....do nothing , just lay here , yeap , nothing..! :D nothing feels...good and quiet ?. Even better ..! Some music , (Frank Zappa) I like Zappa some times .
    Mood music , yeap..! Nanook rubs it maybe..?

I have enough audio powauh to hit a ....7 on the rector scale. , wake up the neighbors open all the doors , windows and crank it up..! Yeap , my neighbors
    Love my music , I insist..! :D. Heeeeee. Yauuuuuul.! A picture is fitting.!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  2. dango

^___Ijust ever know , LOL..! :confused:Right side up ,up side down..! :confused:

That big black box , middle and appears to be on the ceiling , that is a "VELODINE" HGS , 3000 watt , 18 " pride and joy . Enough power to render you unconscious ..! :D

On the back wall , two power towers like front left and right and two quadrupole s
    , and it (kicks a$$) ..! My neighbors also think I'm crazy so don't feel alone. ., :D

Last edited: May 14, 2013

3. dango

Well , I'm talking to myself and as you know , I don't mind..!:D Stepped outside , looks all sunny and warm .! Just through on some house slippers , sweats and a T-shirt..! Eeeeek..! 37 degrees , WT Crap , it's cold.! What , polotitions cancel sprang , not in the budget ..? They give to some one else..?

And by the way , where is my Lamborhgini , yellow Hmmmm.?