Firearms Talk banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Did the Bishop offer counsel on how to be sure the man was totin' live ammunition?
Misogyny is almost ingrained in that religion and I don't even think most of them realize it but this probably isn't the place for THAT discussion.

·
Premium Member
9,423 Posts
Well I guess it would work both ways. If she isn’t sleeping with someone else, and she’s got one in the oven, it is pretty obvious both of you are fertile.
You said the Bishop recommended finding a pregnant woman to marry, not get one pregnant to marry.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
You need to reread my post. He said not to marry one unless she was pregnant. An entirely different thing than finding a pregnant one to marry.

Actually pretty common. You meet one in the young adult ward, hit it off, and decide to do things married couples do. then you get married. Very common for the first one to show up “early” at seven months. And then they take a year or two in between.

·
Premium Member
11,945 Posts
Not getting political everyone:

I think someone had to fulfill their bet after the election.

·
Premium Member
16,702 Posts
The fact that the saw cut lines extend past the obilisque, kind of disappointed me. If your going to go tt the trouble of making the thing, you should do a better job of installation.
Hmmmm...? So that's where I put it ! After lugging that hunk , sawing it and walking a mile out there , I got tired . It was going to be a self-y of me but after a few gulps of Wild Turkey , I forgot where I left it ! :p :D

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hmmmm...? So that's where I put it ! After lugging that hunk , sawing it and walking a mile out there , I got tired . It was going to be a self-y of me but after a few gulps of Wild Turkey , I forgot where I left it ! :p :D
Whiskey in Utah?

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Whiskey in Utah?
You can buy whiskey in Utah, it just has to be from a state owned liquor store between the hours of 10am and 10 pm and not on Sunday, Sunday is the lord's day you bunch of godless heathens.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
You can buy whiskey in Utah, it just has to be from a state owned liquor store between the hours of 10am and 10 pm and not on Sunday, Sunday is the lord's day you bunch of godless heathens.
That’s nuts! Here in Maine people treat they liquor store like a church.

·
Premium Member
3,441 Posts
LDS folks drink whiskey. Just not in front of one another!;)
Probably true. Generally speaking- most fools who are really against some type of victimless crime, are the worst offenders
Reminds me of an old joke, I grew up Catholic, the joke was "Why do you not go fishing with just 1 baptist?" Because he will drink all the beer. If you take 2 Baptists with you they will not drink any of the beer, and you can have it all.:p:p

21 - 40 of 87 Posts