What the heck JD???

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by spittinfire, Feb 26, 2009.

1. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

You don't like my car? Do you realize how important a 14-17 year old boy's car is to him? You just blasted it right down you sorry sob....I could make you soil yourself on a 90 degree turn in that little honey, plus chicks(aka mrs. spittinfire) dig it. Canebrake, where's that 460? I may need it....

2. spittinfire

Oh yeah, thanks for locking the thread!

3. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

Dude.........buy American...........:D

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - It's fine bro, I was just messing with you since you are posting a CAR on a GUN forum....

But, I closed the thread, as promised, and I gave you the basic skills to post an avatar in the first place, as promised....

Plus Cane's .460 isn't together yet, nor will it punch through my Dragonskin. :D

JD

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  5. spittinfire

Simmer down sarge...my first car was a 67 Mustang Fastback, bought it at the age of 12. Outside of the Triumphs, I only drive American. Currently I'm on in a 94 Ford Ranger 4x4 with 262,000 miles and going strong!!

I've restored many cars, all American other then the 3 Triumphs. Hey man, I wanted a convertible and what kind of budget do you have at 15?!?!?

6. spittinfire

Cars were my first love, guns came later. I did buy my first gun before my first car though...should I make an av of that?
    There is something sexy about a Winchester 1300 Turkey isn't there?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
  7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You're good brother - Nothing but love for you...

And a Winchester 1300 is a FINE choice!

JD

8. spittinfire

[​IMG]

I bought that gun 15 years ago. Its taken its fair shar of game and brough down countless clay birds. If you put a rifled choke in it it is very accurate.

Sexy indeed....