what th media dosnt tell you about shootings

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by clem_, Aug 21, 2012.

1. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

nice
    now to convince the rest of the world

2. clem_

clem_ New Member

You don't need the whole world just enough of U.S. senators.

3. bkt

bkt New Member

You won't get enough senators unless the people as a whole read this stuff and understand it.

4. downsouth

downsouth New Member

I'm so glad I dropped cable.

5. Kdub

Kdub New Member

The trolley square shooting didn't go down quite like that. I'm not certain but I dont believe trolley square to be a gun free zone. I dont know any in utah. Regardless Hammond was a ogden police officer. Leos in Utah can and should carry everywhere on or off duty. He wasn't a mere citizen who should have left his weapon in the car. Great article however.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

you could fill volumes with what the media doesn't report!:eek:

7. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Clem, thanks for an excellent post. The media considers it very un-PC to talk about armed law abiding citizens preventing mayhem. Lying by omission is a media trademark.

8. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

News Media is not news, just info-tainment with barely any info. Just looking at their pattern would be enough to tell anyone
    where their bosses stand on firearm issue. There is definitely a move in this country toward making the 2nd amendment invalid.

9. bkt

bkt New Member

See line 10.

[​IMG]

10. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

That's an awesome article, thanks for posting.

11. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

Great read. Shame the media will never change.

12. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Alsaqr, lying by ommision is still lying! the media is just really good about only telling the facts that make their viewpoint get it's message across. who cares about something like the whole truth and all the facts?

13. clem_

clem_ New Member

The media in this country is so WRONG to mis inform the people.

14. megamike

megamike New Member

Why would the media report on that ?! If they do maybe enough ppl will realize that armed citizens prevent crimes and mass murders then they won't have any thing to report on and satisfy the lib who trades his rights for falls security. Witch means they will lose money /ratings and the libtards won't have any reason to reach deeper into our poked

15. Kdub

Kdub New Member

Live and learn. Thanks for the heads up. Either way this wouldn't restrict a Leo to carry on the property as long as he is carrying under the color of his department.

16. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

It shouldn't restrict ANYONE from carrying. Be it LEO or otherwise. It's a piece of clear plastic stuck to a window.

17. Kdub

Kdub New Member

Unfortunately its private property so it does, but I totally agree.

18. cswann1

cswann1 New Member

What's really wrong is the American Sheeple watching the news every day and just taking what they're being fed and assuming that what they are hearing is the whole story exactly as the pretty girl/handsome guy says it.