What Our Flag Means To Some In This Country

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DoubleAction, Feb 21, 2008.

1. DoubleAction

DoubleAction New Member

Is this a sign of the times ?

2. Samhain

Samhain New Member

unbelievable, on US soil too.
    makes me sick.

3. GlenJohnson

GlenJohnson New Member

There's an even bigger reason to push the story. I did a google search to try and find an easy link to publish with the photos, and the media is laughing at this, calling it "Welcome to Calexico", and saying it didn't happen and it's only an Urban Legend. We know where the media stands. Where did you find the story? I've got quite a few places I can publish the story, but publishing each individual photo is not easy. Oh, in case nobody told these idiot students, what they did was illegal. :mad:

4. DoubleAction

DoubleAction New Member

A Member on my Handgun Forum received it in his email.

5. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

This happened last summer. It was all over the news around here.

6. bkt

bkt New Member

There is a reason this invasion by Mexicans has been bloodless (not counting the criminal murderers, rapists and drunk drivers) so far: we have been to weak to resist.

This subject really gets me mad, and it should get every American mad. Local "republican" legislators listen to businesses (mostly farms up this way) that exploit illegal aliens. And democrats listen to their bleeding-heart moron base that embraces these criminals. Where does that leave Americans who want the rule of law to apply? Where does that leave Americans whose kids have a little less because their tax dollars go to pay for illegals' kids' schooling, meals, daycare, etc.?

This has to end.

7. GlenJohnson

GlenJohnson New Member

Before I left Illinois, there was a mother and 2 children who were killed by a drunk driver 2 days before Christmas. They found out who it was, put out an APB on him came to find out it was an Illegal who had several other warrants out for his arrest. Somehow, he managed to turn up in Mexico, and they would't extridite him. Anything wrong with that picture? :mad:

8. carl11acr

carl11acr New Member

What do you think will happen if a Mexican flag was burned in a public place?

9. SimonTuffGuy

SimonTuffGuy New Member

I saw this a few months ago too. It was on the news here too when it happened.

What ever happened to stoning? I think that's what needs done in an instance like this.

10. bkt

bkt New Member

That would probably be a hate crime.

11. GlenJohnson

GlenJohnson New Member

What's you're point? They can burn the American Flag at Berkeley.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1zm3EXDwYs[/ame]
    Then they can kick the Marines out.
    http://www.topix.com/forum/sf/TK1B9EOT17TPQH8VG
    Why not just give Berkeley over to the Mexicans? They sure down want the U.S. there.

12. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

And some don't want to believe this is an invasion.

13. moviezombie

moviezombie New Member

thank you, photog, for understanding what you fought for.

movie zombie

14. Chuck

Chuck New Member

“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.” —H.L. Mencken, US editor (1880 - 1956)

15. bkt

bkt New Member

My point is that when illegal aliens crap on America, it's "free speech" but when Americans squeak out some small protest, they're labeled hateful anti-immigration bigots. Burn a Mexican flag and some people would be calling it a hate crime. The very concept of a "hate crime" should never exist, of course. Not in the United States, anyway. (And if anyone can point me to where that fine place is, I'd be much obliged.)

I've been tempted for some time.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

16. GlenJohnson

GlenJohnson New Member

I, too, served in the military, and was glad to do it. Just remember where this post started, those that you are defending raised the Mexican flag above the American flag, which was upside down. I don't believe that is covered in the constitution. Of course, I don't believe teaching mexican is covered in the constituion either, but I could be wrong, it's been known to happen. :rolleyes:

17. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I am a Marine! I have great respect for any man/woman who has served in the military under any branch! I have served this country and when you stand on American soil there is no flag that flies higher! I agree with the right to free speach, peaceful assembly, etc.....this goes beyond that! That action to me symbolizes that Mexico has taken over that area and America is no longer in control.

They'll kick the Marines out until Mexico comes up and tries to claim control of the area where their flag is flying high. Then they'll cry and moan until the Marines go in and fight for them. They'll ask men and women to risk their wellbeing, get wounded and possibly die so they can have their freedom back to fly the flag upside down!

Since when has the nation flag being flown upside down involved speach? Is that like the "artist" who covered a picture of the virgin Mary in cow crap? So if I took burned a flag with a rainbow on it you think I wouldn't get a bunch of crap from the the gay community?

18. 97powerstroke

97powerstroke New Member

I too have defended this flag, and lost good friends while doing it. That picture is discusting to me.

19. GlenJohnson

GlenJohnson New Member

Look at the original pictures, they were having a party. It was all a big joke to them. Guess what, it's not a joke to me. :mad: