What NOT to do

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by user4, May 26, 2009.

1. user4

user4 New Member

2. hydrashok

hydrashok New Member

LOL... you can't shoot a pistol-grip shotgun like it has a stock! Dumbazz put it right in front of his face! All that uber tacticool webgear and he went from commando to tool with a pull of the trigger!

...but that canteen was a little "retro", though! LOL

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

He looks like an LL Bean model with one of each from the "Deep Woods Ninja" line!

The outcome was obvious when he asked "are you recording?"

Kinda like, "Here, hold my beer and watch this!" [​IMG]

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

That's as funny as my having fired both barrels of a 12G coach gun from the hip......Nearly lost my thumb!! :D

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Fail. Maybe not an epic fail, but a nice try anyway.

6. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

lol in iraq someone bet me i couldnt aim our shorty mossberg and hit a cup just like that, i hit the cup but i know how he feels, i ended up with a bloody nose.:D

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Muppet? Muppet, Party of One. Your chair is ready and the dentist will see you now....

Sweet Baby Jesus - Everytime someone posts these things, the collective of known intelligence of the gun community drops another 6 points.

"Here's another fine example of why pistol grip shotguns need to be banned. Look at this highly trained individual ( you can tell by all the professional gear he is wearing ) and look what happens to him"....

STOP MAKING IT EASY FOR THE LEFT YOU MORONS!!! :mad:

JD

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I've got a little 16ga SxS and I thought it would be a good idea to shoulder it and squeeze both triggers at once. It's a 16, how bad could it be? So it has no recoil pad, its a 16....I seriously brusied my shoulder and couldn't shoot anything larger then a 22 for 2 weeks. Anyone wanna give it a try? I'll hold your beer!

9. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

that is hilarious:D some people just need the wheres my sign award

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Hey sgt, welcome back!

Everything OK?

Good to see ya! [​IMG]

11. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

every thing is great. im working again and been hanging out outdoors enjoying the weather. trying to get my mexican glow back:D

12. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

Smooth move E-lax:D You figure with all the uber tacticool crap he has, he could of payed a child to tell him " Mister that aint the way it goes":D

13. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Hold this egg in from of your nose while I punch it. We'll have an omelet. And seriously, what's with all the tactical rigging? Mofo went from "Super-Hip" to "Dentu-Grip"! (Umm...is there a toothless emoticon?)

14. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

lol now I dont feel so bad about getting hit in the eye with a scope from a rifle, but that was my first time whats his excuse?

15. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

The moron got precisely what he deserved.

16. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

So I've never fired a pistol grip shotgun, whats the proper way to hold/fire one?

17. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

The only way I ever fired MattyB's was from the hip, so the sucker could move with the recoil. Three rounds caused my wrist to be sore. I am not putting one of those in front of my ugly mug. This guy was an ubercool tool anyway. Make that fool.

18. ChuckMc1

ChuckMc1 New Member

LOL, That reminds me of a time when I was about 10 or 11 years old and I was out hunting dove with my family and I got into a fight with my older brother. Of coarse, I got my butt kicked AGAIN and my brother sat back down with my step dad's Winchester pump 12 gauge. I'm not sure what he was doing but he had his head down on the gun and fired and ended up with a bloody nose. :eek: That was so cool! Almost as if I gave it to him! :D

19. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Haha, can you say Darwin award?

20. mossberg kid

mossberg kid New Member

Dumbazz must not have had a good grip because i shoot my mossberg on pistol grips like that sometimes and i have never come close to hitting my face haha