What new toys did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sirhc, Dec 25, 2012.

1. sirhc

sirhc Member

Santa brought me a new S&W M&P-15.

2. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

He brought me coffee.

Just what I asked for too.

Attached Files:

3. Swervin

Swervin New Member

Lots of ammo.....:)

4. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

Santa didn't bring me anything but in all fairness I got exactly what I asked for...nothing. :eek:

5. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

I got myself an IPhone and some CCI mini-mags.

6. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

I got a surefire 500 lumen light, jsc compensator, larue mount, and kevlar gloves

7. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I got my own Nikon Coolpix L26 camera. I would take a pic of it but.....

8. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Santa brought me a ton of candy my teeth dont need to be eating. Some clothes that dont fit lol uhhhh. Good stuff I guess.

But I kicked santas *** . I got myself a Clarion NX702 in dash GPS NAV with traffic tuner , Backup camera , dvd playback. Goin in my 06 Mazda 3 hatchback soon as I pick it up . Im flying out to dallas to pick the car up and then a nice drive back to cent fla for the install.

Also my JL 12 and directed amp are coming out of my old car . Mazda will be rockin

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  9. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I gots me a 200 piece kobolt tool set, a truck load of fire wood, and a pound of my grampas country ham. So I can work on my truck while keepin warm and stuffing my face with ham :D

I also got some cup holders and a gun rack for my truck, I won't have to hold my coffee while driving anymore.

10. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

An NRA gunsmithing screwdriver set. A hornady lock n load reloading press. And a colt SAA that fries your eggs in that shape.

11. rurak

rurak New Member

A new set of clippers. Pajama pants. And the wife surprised me by having shirts made with my business name on them!!! The best part was watching our daughter open her gifts

12. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I had one of the greatest Christmases I have ever had. With my loved ones and seeing my Son, Grandsons and one Nephew open up the new ARs I gave them. I am not boasting, but I had been saving AR Components for years and with the threat of the new ban I thought it was time I did something for them along these lines. And do something special that they will always remember and be able to keep as a keep sake! The Nephew is 34 and was as excited as a young child waiting for Santa as well as the others. They couldn't wait to get to the Gun Shop on Sunday morning and do the transfer that I had made arrangements for with the gun shop in advance. Then there was a little let down! The shop had no 223/5.56 ammunition left! But they were very happy never the less! We had our Christmas in Indian on Sunday and found a good Dealer in Greenfield IN. that was open on Sunday to complete the transfers. But just the best Christmas I could ever ask for and to spend time with them and the family. God Bless you all and have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

13. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

The wife got me a Ruger .45lc.
    image-1375508258.jpg

14. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

*drool* I need to find a wife like yalls

15. GLKmiester

GLKmiester New Member

I got an Arsenal SLR-101S. Just what I wanted.

Attached Files:

16. dalefan88

dalefan88 New Member

$100, bulk box of 22 ammo, ammo can, and swing targets

17. Blueguns

Blueguns New Member

You have an awesome wife!

18. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

Yeah she's the best. She couldn't find a m&p15-22 when she did her shopping. So when I found one she told me to go get it for myself for Christmas

image-3056271833.jpg