What needed to convert to full auto

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by phammily, Oct 12, 2011.

1. phammily

phammily New Member

What's needed to convert a g34 to full auto if possible

2. g17frantz

g17frantz New Member

An act of God

3. RecklessRegard

RecklessRegard New Member

Money, time, get outta jail free card?

4. trip286

trip286 New Member

Ahh, we get this question all too often don't we?

OP, just stop. What your talking about is highly illegal, and no one here is going to help you.

If you had all the permits, certificates, regulations and all that other jazz to make and alter firearms to that extent, you probably wouldn't be asking us.
    Chances are, you would already have the resources on hand anyway.

5. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

answered. no need for me to

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Just so there is no misunderstanding- MAKING a full auto firearm (that includes converting a semi to full) is ILLEGAL without special permits and licenses issued by the Federal govt, and they are NOT issued for transfer of such a gun to a private citizen. Penalty of 10 yrs and $250,000 fine.

As such, we do not instruct in how to perform illegal acts. It is more difficult to convert MOST semi's to RELIABLE full auto that you might think- it is NOT a matter of "Sure, just file 1/32nd of an inch off the left side of the widget strut holder base."

7. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Several options:

A significant mechanical failure.

A strong wish for a cellmate named Bubba.

Any number of state, local & federal licenses.

An unreasonable hatred of G 34s.

8. armoredman

armoredman Member

I work in prison. The food is terrible, the "companionship" sub par, and the accommodations somewhat lacking in amenities. But if you insist, we do have vacancies.

Get the hint yet?

9. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

You forgot no soap on a rope.

10. cuate

cuate New Member

Full Auto Weapons

Full Auto is the playground of the financially well off and perhaps wealthy who
    are on the scene at the various machinegun shoots here and there.

They have done the paperwoork with the BATFE which is time consuming and costs $200 for a tax stamp before they can legally purchase a machinegun.
    Then a decent weapon in good condition costs literally thousands of dollars to purchase. Once past that stage only the high cost of ammunition bars having a good time at a shoot,

There are places where a person may rent, buy the ammo and fire a machinegun and they likely can be found by googleing them up on the net.
    But tinkering with your AR, Ak, SKS, or whatever even that there is a possibility of making it fire full automatic is flirting with being sent to prison, convicted as a felon and never being legally to own a firearm.. Besides there are few places that such a weapon could be fired without alarming someone and causing you to be arrested..It isn't worth your time !

11. MrWray

MrWray New Member

If you want a full auto Glock then just go through all the proper channels and try to get a G18

12. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Ah, darn, MrWray I was gonna say that! Or something like join the Marines, if you want to be issued a full auto firearm. :p

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Great minds think alike...:)

14. bountyhunter

bountyhunter New Member

I think somebody dumb enough to engage in a conspiracy to commit a federal offense by posting information about manufcturing a machine gun/full auto weapon.

15. bountyhunter

bountyhunter New Member

+1 It's not too tough to make one that will go full auto and empty the magazine into the celing, but making it work correctly is a lot tougher.

16. Twoglocks

Twoglocks New Member

He must be part of eric holder failed operation and doesn't know that yet

17. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Interesting parallel story: Last month at the LGS there was a broken Walther P38 (post WWII) for $250 "as is". Looking it over, the major components looked good but the safety didn't function properly and the hammer would drop when the slide was cycled. Actually I'm surprised they would sell a gun in this condition but otherwise it was a nice example from Feb 1962 so I bought it.

I tested it with one round in the magazine and sure enough the hammer dropped upon recoil. I tried two in the mag and it doubled. Fortunately it was an easy and cheap fix and now it functions properly. This also happened to me years ago with a 45ACP and I guarantee it was no fun having it burp out seven rounds in two seconds. Anyway, there are a lot of malfunctioning guns out there but it's no fun to have something like that. Even if it were legal to own, it's a situation you do want to fix immediately.

18. big shrek

big shrek Well-Known Member

Actually, the CHEAPEST and MOST LEGAL way to have a firearm that fires at a high cyclic rate...

Is to develop a Select-Fire Finger ala J. Miculek :)
    God knows the lessons I've learned so far sped up my rate of fire and increased my target acquisition & target hit rates...

I ain't this quick yet...but I'm sure practicing for it :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw]World Record 12 Shots In Under 3 Seconds - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYo3i0N-WQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  19. vincent

vincent New Member

Wasn't there a big dust up about jackass questions like this not too long ago? OP, get a frickin clue

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

Hey don't worry about it. If big brother is watching, it just makes the rest of us look good hanging this out to dry.