What Memorial Day means to me...

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by Amsdorf, May 27, 2013.

1. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Loved this video....hope you do to on this day when we remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice to defend our freedoms.

What Memorial Day means to me...

[ame]http://youtu.be/rKsW6c_CgFY[/ame]

2. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

The tears and prayers of millions just cant be enough to honor our brave Defenders, only our total dedication at home to saving America for their return will do. If they must fight and die for something that important and we allow it to be taken by the enemy within, they have died for nothing...

God bless the millions that knew and know the price was worth the fight. God Damn those that value free things before Free Citizens, they are as much the enemy as those who stand outside our borders intent and content on killing our citizens.

"This We Will Defend"...

3. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I highly recommend taking a pilgrimage to Normandy, France to see the memorial and gravestones of our fallen soldiers. You WILL understand why we must protect all our Constitutional rights. We must respect and protect our ancestors' sacrifices for freedom.

4. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Powerful video. What does memorial day mean to me? God chose my grandfathers to survive ww2 so they could exist, live full lives, and carry on to my generation and beyond.

Thank you, and to all that gave so much.

5. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

god bless america

6. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Try not to cry.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr6K5jk54bk[/ame]

7. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

To me, Memorial Day is a time to reflect on and be thankful for the men and women who have served us and our country.

I am thankful that I can choose to believe what I want to believe, to pray to whom I want to pray to, to voice my opinion - free of fear, to gather with those I choose to gather with, to protect me and mine in a manner I see fit, to give to whatever organization I choose.

It means much more to me also, but I must run so for now, God bless all of our veterans and their families and in grateful rememberance -THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SACRIFICE!