What members on this forum you would like to meet?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by downsouth, Feb 27, 2012.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

List 3 that you have not met but would like to. There are several that I have really enjoyed getting a peep into who they are by their writtings.

1) C3 shooter: This man has such a depth of knowledge in lots of subjects. He conveys this knowledge in a humble way that is to be admired. C3 you have an incredible mind, or one really fast computer. I believe it to be the first.

2) Robocop10mm: I would like to meet you so I could tell you face to face, that I don't disrespect police. I know in some post my emotions can get the best of me when the subject is police and abuse of power. Thanks for the job you do.

3) Ellis36: I would like to just hang out with this man and listen to his lifes experiences. I know alot of people grew up on hard scratch, but ellis grew up in rural MS during hard times, It didn't get much harder than that.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
  2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

If I listed three, that would be just the very tip of the iceberg. There are many here I would like to meet........and some I have already met.

Because you know what? You're going to get a number of posts of people saying "What about me?"

3. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Yea, I thought about that before I started the thread. The three I mentioned are the tip of the ice berg as you say. There are several others I would really like to meet, most for different reasons. Being adults I don't think the post will give anyone a complex. I personally would not expect to make anyones list. I know I am not everyones cup of tea, and that's ok.

4. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Only three? That makes it hard.

Robo, Cane are at the top of my list.

5. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

I know of at least three that would like to meet me. Most likely in a dark alley, and I don't think I would have a good time. :D

Truth of the matter is there are a lot of people here I would like to have coffee with and burn through a thousand rounds of ammo with.

6. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Marlinman, theropinfool, an probly have to say axxe55, be fun time shootin hogs talkin guns an drinkin a few

7. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

c3shooter, Canebrake, and robocop10mm

8. bkt

bkt New Member

C3, robocop and Chainfire (and no, not in a dark alley :)).

9. vincent

vincent New Member

Too many to pick just 3 but I'd say...

The Oklahoma folks, intelligent AND level headed...a rare mix on the webz :cool:

The Mississippi boys, never a dull moment with you guys :D

Winds of Change, super nice gal, 'til you cross her :eek: She pesonifies fourm ettiquette...:)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  10. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Not at all chainfire, you were diffently on the top three until I thought of ellis, he squeeked by a nose.

11. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

canebrake, IGETEVEN, robocop10mm

OR

DZscubie, glasshart, skullcrusher

plenty more actually....

12. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Shoot- I'd like to meet ALL of y'all- but that would violate my agreement with the Witness Protection Program.....:p

Seriously- the neat part of a forum like this is that you hang with folks that like the things you like, even if they are a LONG way off (members from S. America, Australia, Europe).

Would be great to have everybody over for burgers and bullets, but the size of this mob would probably result in the National Guard being called out!

13. theropinfool

theropinfool New Member

C3- everything your put on here kills me.

Muliemaster-- always good to meet another westerner as hard headed as myself. :)

All you GOFFA members-- I'd join if my wife would ever let go of the checkbook.

Everyone else-- I'd like meeting you too. :)

14. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Canebrake cause he might have a nice 1911 swag bag for me!
    C3shooter cause he might make me the best dam cup of coffee i'll ever have.
    g17frantz so I can shoot his STX

15. orangello

orangello New Member

Have you seen his pictures? It might be more like face-to-chest. :p

16. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Ok, maybe a wave and a friendly, "hi y'all". No I'd like to shake his hand. Thinking more on the subject, I'd walk blisters on my feet to meet a whole bunch of y'all.

17. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

None..............

18. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

What do you have against us? I'm sure you're just kidding.

19. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

20. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

After reading many of the threads on this forum I reserve myself for next year's Firearms Woodstock gathering.