What makes you ashamed of your Country

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Davyboy, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

I recently posted this in another topic and thought it might make for an interesting thread.

Of this I am deeply ashamed
    Taken from Canes conservative thread.

Winston Churchill is rolling over in his grave.

My advice to the American families of the victims is to not wait for Barry O to strongly condemn the United Kingdom for this murderer-for-oil deal. What these families should do is to call a press conference and make a united statement condemning the United Kingdom.

It appears that the United Kingdom has become a spineless and weak people and country. Like France, they used to be an international power. No more. These are not my words but the words of a London cab driver who I spoke with a couple of years ago. The cabby told me he desperately wanted to leave the United Kingdom and move to America. I wanted to give him a gun, but instead told him to remember the Alamo.

So, while a bureaucratic punk in the Brown administration was busy denying radio talk show host Michael Savage entry into the United Kingdom for "hate speech," the same Brown government was in negotiations with a terrorist supporting nation to trade a mass murderer for oil. Just another reason to never trust a bureaucratic government punk.

The London cabby was only part right when he told me the United Kingdom was weak. Little did he know, but his government was also cutting deals with terrorists.

The sun long ago set on the United Kingdom’s empire. All that remains can be swept under the rug in Gaddafi’s tent.

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Barry Obama and the uber liberal a$$hats in this country who put him and his associates in office!

3. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

It shames me that atheletes make more money than teachers who are expected to do more with less each and every year.

4. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Our Gordon Brownis as bad

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Hollywood....bunch of morons.

6. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

The fact the Pledge of Allegiance is not recited every morning by our young students. It's leading to a lack of patriotism.

7. Morgo

Morgo New Member

Our politicians

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

in no particulr order:

our education system.
    our political correctness.
    congress.
    the president.
    the supreme court.
    state government.
    city government.
    unionization of the labour force.
    our news media.
    hollywood.
    -----------------

im to the point when i see the american flag it makes me physicaly ill to see the standard of freedom and liberty through the world turned into a symbol of opression and dictatorial mandate.

any speling or gramatorizingl errors belong to the govenment as i are a product of the edumacational systim.

9. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I keep hearing that from so many people but every one I ever talk to say the students recite it every morning. I know my school does. Whole and complete under god and all. They hate it when I am with them and they screw it up. I get my mean voice and tell them that they need to do it right.

11. freefall

freefall New Member

I am ashamed that more people in my state voted to keep the pork rolling than to stop demanding other peoples cash. :( explitive deleted Murkowski:mad:

12. colmustard

colmustard New Member

I am ashamed that we are not what we used to be. That so many pepole gave there lives so the american dream may live on, and all these pepole just step on there sacrafice like its nothing, and many americans have forgotten what it is to be an american or even an important member to society. So many things keep me awake at night and bother me through out the day. It feels like I am the only person who isint crazy. Also it bothers me alot at how much the government has done to take GOD out of things. I feel like a stanger in my home land sometimes :( Well thats the end of this rant for now. ;)

13. opaww

opaww New Member

QFT and then some

14. polarisgold

polarisgold New Member

I am ashamed of

I am ashamed that I let people get away with calling this country free.....I am not free to own real estate due to property taxes, I am not free to drive my truck due to taxes, I am not free to drive my truck off road due to the massive amount of gates installed and ditches dug to close roads on property owned by the people, I am not free to decline to rent to as@bandits or simply the unmarried couple in a lot of states. There are so many more "I am not frees" and there will be a lot more if we do not get off our lazy asses and do something.

The time for civil unrest is approaching fast......

15. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

I am ashamed that in this day and age people consider the freedom to choose as being freedom from obligation. Such as the freedom to choose whether to own property and being responsible for it; and having the privalege of owning your own car. It is great because you choose the above or you can choose to rent and let someone else be responsible, and you can walk or ride a bike for transportation. As far as being able to discriminate... it works both ways. I wish I didn't have to serve and protect people who look down on others for personal, responsible and legal life choices. But I don't have the FREEDOM to do that. Everyone is under my "umbrella."

16. GNLaFrance

GNLaFrance New Member

Mods please delete.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  17. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Hypocritical pukes like our senator Jim Inhofe make me ashamed of the state of OK and the USA. Given a chance to make a difference, Inhofe came down on the side of earmarks. Just maybe we can trash Inhofe in favor of a Tea Party candidate the next time he comes up for re-election.

GOP Earmark Rift Goes Public With Inhofe-DeMint Standoff : Roll Call

18. orangello

orangello New Member

Ashamed of my country, notsomuch; ashamed of the idiots running it into the ground and many of their decisions, yup very.

19. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Censorship, it is EVERYWHERE!!!

20. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

You naughty squirrel what did you post?