Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this thread is about what your profile picture is and why you picked it?

Mines a ford f-350 cuz i like ford trucks :)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Had my house broken into 8 times in one year when I was a kid so I don't like thieves!

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
That's classified information :cool:

:p

·
Banned
0 Posts
mine? Springfield Armory Micro Compact 45! up there at the top of favorite firearms. lightweight and compact 1911 in 45 caliber! what's not to love about it?:D

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
My January 1949 all original Lee Enfield .303. It has a stamp on the crown indicating that it was owned by a British civilian at one point, no import marks and whats better, most of the rifles like it went to South Africa, so its not very common here.:cool:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
photo i took after work one day. flag was half staffed due to casualties overseas. and the sunset was beautiful

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
It a H&K usp 45acp with a surefire light and a SOG knife

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Mines me hugging a tree... (Oh, wait thats a Mosin... :p)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Mines a pic of me at a car wash 2 weeks ago for our local T-BALL teams. No particular sgnificance, just needed an up to date pic, and i like this one because it shows how blue my eyes are LOL.....

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
photo i took after work one day. flag was half staffed due to casualties overseas. and the sunset was beautiful
That is a great pic, it makes you feel something, the great ones always do. Sad, mad, proud ........

1 - 20 of 62 Posts