What is wrong with this pic?

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by PlasticGunner, Mar 22, 2012.

1. PlasticGunner

PlasticGunner New Member

I bought this Taurus 94 on March 19th and have taken it to the range twice now. I never could get it sighted in hhuuummmm I am not the best shot but defiantly not a bad one. I went home today and examined the gun really good something I should have done before I bought it, I do not know how I did not realize right off the back. May be old eyes or to much excitement about buying a new range gun but look at the photo you will see.

At this point I do not have anything good to say about Taurus other then customer service over the phone is great, Lets see if they fix my problem the same way. It is really disappointing this gun passed inspection at Taurus but I guess it happens. I should have known after reading so many bad thing about Taurus but I had to see for my self cuz I just love how this gun looked and felt.
    Any one looking in to buying a Taurus look it over really carefully before you buy it. I am not saying all Taurus are crap but I read a lot are and I took my chance. oh well a lesson learned.

I keep looking at the photo I took, my God how did I not see it before hand!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  2. orangello

orangello New Member

I have heard of some old WASR rifles that Century rebuilt that would match up with that nicely, if you are wanting a set.

3. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Wow is all I can say.

4. PlasticGunner

PlasticGunner New Member

I am on Gunbroker looking for one now LOL! I will tell you what I am investing in some old fashion glasses and getting rid of these contacts.

5. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Wow is all I can say.

6. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

Wow my father bought one of those, the 608 right? .357 8 round? It works ok however on the note of off *** guns the last few saigas, yes saigas, that i held were off like that too! What gives! And i told the dealer to check it out, and hes like ohhh yah its crooked! But still wanted $805 for it HA!

7. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

That 94 is a 22lr :rolleyes:

8. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Recon they forgot an important step.

9. PlasticGunner

PlasticGunner New Member

May be or the gun shop owner seen my last name then sold me the polish Taurus thinking that's what I wanted.... Any ways I may go buy a cheap Ruger 22/45 tomorrow... Should have bought it to begin with I guess.

10. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

What's the big deal? Just clamp it in a vise & grab a pipe wrench. It'll be fine. ;)

11. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Yep, it is a little bit off.

12. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

I used to think that taurus firearms weren't bad guns. But, working for and selling firearms for a company for a while has changed my opinion some. I realize that mistakes can and will be made by any manufacturer of any product. But when a man brings in a taurus revolver he purchased earlier that day and the cylinder falls off of the gun when you open it... comon, there is no way they ran any kind of quality checks on that thing.

13. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Thoes are made for gangsters silly. You gota hold it to the side alittle.

14. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Hell, on my 2nd RIA 1911 i HAD to set the sights like that to hit the ground :(
    Not off RIA tho :rolleyes:

15. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Thoes are made for gangsters silly. You gota hold it sideways.

16. Wrecked

Wrecked New Member

Just another example of why I won't have another Taurus.

I had a Taurus 1911 knock-off a few years ago. FTF and FTE when it did fire. 2 trips back to Taurus and still never worked correctly. Traded it to buddy,who was a Taurus fan, for a Colt M4 upper.

17. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Like ah Clock ;)
    [​IMG]

18. pe175

pe175 New Member

I've been looking at it for a while now. I just haven't seen it yet. Whats wrong with it?

19. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Look at the front sight compared to the rear, and the trigger guard. They all should be straight as day. But it dont look that way to me. If im missing something else please let me know.