What is this?

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing Forum' started by RamblerReb, Jan 5, 2014.

1. RamblerReb

RamblerReb New Member

Deleted

Deleted thread. Do not reply.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

It's old. Someone will know.

3. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Just need to find a old person I guess.:p:rolleyes:

I personally think it is a thingy that does something. :p

4. RamblerReb

RamblerReb New Member

What a strong smell of vinegar and water so far on this forum! Is there anyone here who actually knows anything about gunsmithing?

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

We have geezers, and we have gunsmiths. Either or both will find your posts soon and shed some light on the subject

We also crack jokes. It's fun. Most of us here are friends, and we always love to welcome new friends. The fact that people are cracking jokes in your thread means that they're interested in what you've got, and it's keeping your thread bumped to the top so that someone who can help out will see it sooner.

Get offended too easily too often, and you're not gonna have a good time, mmmkay?

Swing by the intro section and introduce yourself in your spare time. There's also a sticky floating around somewhere for new member's benefit. Suggest you take a little look-see.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

hard to tell from the pic. looks like a clamping tool of some sort. possibly for holding a reciever or other object at an angle. could be totally wrong.

7. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

The wand thing with the circle is interesting. :confused:

8. MisterMcCool

I have no idea. I only commented to keep the thread from getting buried in the forum. We have older members. We have gunsmiths. We even have older gunsmiths. You will get your answer. Just be patient.
    And that smell is piss and vinegar. :p

9. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

I was about to tell you exactly what it is and what it's used for. My teacher at gun smithing school has one in class, but after that I think I'd rather go look at some other threads..

10. MisterMcCool

That is cold, man. This guy is a new member. He could be the next Axxe or dango.

11. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I would like to see different angles please.

12. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Lets see a few more photos if we can, from some different angles............

13. JohnJak

JohnJak New Member

I am old and need to see more pics at different angles. I think it's an alignment tool.