What is the craziest thing you have seen on TV?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by fa35jsf, Apr 30, 2013.

1. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

There are some very strange shows out there. Lot's of crazy, strange, abnormal people out there too. So What is the craziest thing you have watched on TV?

I just saw a show about a girl born in India with 4 arms and 4 legs and she was worshiped as a god. What really happened is the extra legs and arms belong to a parasitic twin that attached to her in the womb. Very crazy.

Attached Files:

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Ever seen Abby & Brittany?

Attached Files:

3. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Ah, two women to nag at you. What about elephant man in china. The second picture is after one major surgery.

Attached Files:

4. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i saw prez. obummer on tv.. tv hasnt been on since o:)

5. MisterMcCool

The end does not justify the means.

6. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Craziest thing I ever saw on my TV was turtle. Just sitting there. Reminded me of VP Joe Biden.

You know he didn't get up there by himself. He doesn't belong there; he can't get anything done while he's up there; and I just want to help the poor, dumb thing down.

7. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

That's been the job of the Vice President since John Adams, do nothing and do it well.:D

8. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

National Geographic has been playing some crazy stuff today. Here is turtle boy. His back was covered by a mole that just started growing and never stopped. The second picture is him after a successful surgery to remove the 11 pound mole.

Attached Files:

9. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

After watching NatGeo for awhile, it really makes you think about some heavy questions like,
    What purpose does God have for creating people who have problems like this?

It also makes you thankful that God gifted you without such problems.
    I am also thankful that modern medicine can fix most anything.

10. MisterMcCool

Modern medicine is the reason you no longer see a circus freak side show.

11. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

I saw the craziest, worst and most tragic crime on TV. The plane that hit the World Trade Center in NYC. That one event change everyone's life in this Country.

12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Those pictures posted are freaky. :(

13. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

Yep. But for some reason when that comes on tv it is hard to change channels. Especially when there is nothing else on

14. bigbomar4

bigbomar4 New Member

I remember seeing that too. 10th grade while I was waiting for it to be time to leave for school. Turned on the tv and saw the first tower burning then a few seconds later the plane hit the second tower.

15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i'll never forget that day and seeing it happen. i still remember exactly where i was when it happened.

16. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

I was young when it happened. Probably 5th grade if I remember right. Nobody said anything all day at school. I just remember coming home and my mom was sitting in the living room on the couch crying with the news on. When I saw her I asked what was wrong and she asked me "Do you know what happened today?"

I think I watched the news for the rest of the night with her just crying.