What is the cheapest full auto handgun you can buy?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by dboy007, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dboy007

dboy007 New Member

I would like to buy one

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Do you have the necessary paperwork and licenses? If not, be prepared for a long wait and a lot of money shilled out.

3. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

If only it were that easy to just buy one. They're not even legal in all states, such as mine. There are no avenues to legally obtain full auto weapons in Washington, unless you manufacture them for other people in other states. Plus they cost thousands to tens of thousands of dollars.

4. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

A few years ago you cold get a Mac10 for about 3K, probably about 5 now....

Not worth it IMO... You got a fever for some rapid fire goodness, look at the bump fire stocks for AR and AK variant rifles, a lot cheaper and no hoops to jump through.

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Mac-10 is a SubMachine Gun (SMG) as it has a retractable shoulder stock. The two most produced full auto handguns or machine pistols would be the Glock 18 and the Beretta 93R.

You should expect to spend at least $10,000 on either.

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

And that is IF they are on the registry. If I recall from other posts, you are around 18 years old. 21 is minimum age for a handgun.

I'm curious. What would you plan on doing with such an expensive piece of equipment anyways?

Now, if you are talking about a semi-auto, well, the minimum age to purchase is still 21.

7. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I'm guessing because every kid with a remote interest in guns always wonders "What if..."

Or he's a stark raving lunatic and needs to be put down pronto.

I'll go with the first option for now.

8. 308Wins

308Wins New Member

Let's be fair, if I won the lottery, I'd buy the $#!t out of an M4A1... Fun button, Baby!

9. danf_fl

I would take up on the offer I have received for 15,000 AK-47s for $115 a piece. I would even buy another shed for storage!.

10. danf_fl

If cost is a determining factor (What is the cheapest full auto handgun you can buy?), then why consider going full auto at all?

If one wants to play the game of full-auto, I sure would not want "cheap" if burning that much ammo.

11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

#1. You must be 21 to purchase ANY full auto firearm in the US. Full auto pistol, submachinegun, or belt fed Browning M2 50 cal. A machinegun is not a rifle or shotgun, falls under "other"- which is 21.

#2. You COULD buy a Beretta 93R once you are old enough, but not a Glock 18. Those were not registered before the cutoff date of May 1986. Sorry. BTW, the Law Enforcement version of the full auto Glock 18 sells for $509. CANNOT be transferred to a private citizen in the US.

#3 Continue to lust after that M4. You can buy an M16 with a shorty upper, but the TRUE M4A1 was first made AFTER May 1986. Again, cannot transfer to a private citizen. Sorry, Charlie....

12. 308Wins

308Wins New Member

I'm coming to your house. Let me know if you win...
    And don't forget to buy ammo

13. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

If the OP had all the required licenses he would know what the guns cost. Why respond to his post?

14. danf_fl

Others may have the same types of questions.

15. JW357

JW357 New Member

Fair point.

16. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Active Member

Right on. Read the rest of his posts. He says he is only 18, but who knows.

17. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

It's a gun forum and talking about guns is what we do.. ;)
    Now if he wanted to talk LeBrons headband, Tim Tebow or Aaron Hernandez, you'd have a great point!!! :)

18. dboy007

dboy007 New Member

Yes I am 18 can Federal law says I can not get a handgun from a FFL dealer.I can still get one from a privet party hear in GA so I can get a handgun and 2 somewhere down the line I would like to get a fully auto handgun when I get that type of money I know how expensive it can get and 3 what ai would be doing with the handgun will be nothing but justified.

19. dboy007

dboy007 New Member

Which is true but for people like me who dosent have 10,000 laying in the bank and want to some day start off in the fully auto world it will be a good choice.

20. dboy007

dboy007 New Member

Don't forget me lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.