What is happening to people?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Trez, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Just found this on Craigslist, but I think it pretty much sums things up....
    (I have no idea what a Wegmann's is, but how its described Im thinking a NY Wal-mart type store?)

2. orangello

orangello New Member

Doesn't that poster realize that some homeless people live off recycling money? There was this great lil old dude who would pick through the dumpster at an apartment complex i lived at in Memphis. He didn't look through mail, just for cans and stuff he could use or decorate his cart with. It wasn't long before most people were bagging their cans & such seperately to make them easier for him to pick. He seemed to have a regular route in that area. Good guy, IMO.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Wegmans is not NOT walmart.

Wegmans is a grocery store. It offers a tone of stuff. Good food at good prices.

My Wegmans is the preferred place to shop for the wife and I. I can get wegman branded stuff at the same price as great value and it taste better and is healthier than that gv crap.

That guy sounds like a DOUCHE BAG to me.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

1. The world is full of freaks and losers. It just is, so deal with it or go become a hermit.

2. Yes, there is a lack of civility and common sense. Has been for a long time. However sad it is, it is the way of the world. Just D E A L with it.

3. The sniveler is himself a loser and he sounds like a fop.

5. freefall

freefall New Member

I truly think that peoples main malfunction is that people have no sense of shame anymore.

6. JonM

JonM Moderator

i call the story a bs job. all that happening in ONE store... nope dont buy it.

wisconsin where i live atm has a larger than normal share of loons and that sort of stuff doesnt occur.

author sounds like an intolerant douche bag making crap up to feel good about his douchebaggery

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

It's what happens when their gene pool needs chlorine.

Is there a site called "The People of Wegmans"?

8. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

First off not all homeless people are drugs users (I don't think anyone said it I'm just layin it down) some are just people down on there luck hard to forget the economy still really sucks. I really hate people who sit there and yell conversations (unless at the range with hearing protection in). When it comes to people standing in the way doing nothing of importance it annoys me. As for kids now a days it's a real shame what they have become, my cousin is only 13 she's acts like she's black and she is pasty white...

At this point in my life if it doesn't effect my family or me I try not to get involved unless it's major or harmful to others around me. As for the ignorance of others while it is harmful to everyone I can't really do too much about it.

9. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Ignorance is the basis for hatred.