What in the World Are They Spraying?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by saviorslegacy, May 13, 2011.

1. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

I was browsing youtube yesterday and I came across this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA]YouTube - What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)[/ame]

Pretty interesting in my opinion.

2. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Pretty interesting in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to say so too...The only military airbase close to me is the Niagara Falls AFB which is predominantly, if not exclusively transports such as
    C-130's, C-5's and the occasional C-17....BUT....I've noticed a few more military jets flying overhead with the lingering trail....weird.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Contrails can last for hours. This phenomena was first recorded in ww2 during high altitude bomber missions. If you believe this crap it would have to go back to ww2...

Please dont buy into paranoid lunacy.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  5. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Oh no. They've gotten to you! You forgot to put on your Foil Hat, OMG. ;)

I started to watch it, lost interest after 1:22.

6. orangello

orangello New Member

It would appear that "sheeple" don't require mind-controlling drugs for pacification/direction.

7. opaww

opaww New Member

I call Bullsh_t

8. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

This is why con men/politicians are so successful. People are willing to believe anything.

Aircraft can and do dump fuel from time to time.

What do you expect from people who believe in big foot and other stupid myths?

9. MGH

MGH New Member

I don't really have an opinion either way on this. That being said I'd like to play a little devil's advocate with some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, I don't believe one side is right and if someone comes along and could disprove these pictures I'm 100% OK with it.

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

It's like the whole moon landing hoax thing. Do you realize how many people would be involved to pull something like this off. Just try to keep a secret with 3 or 4 people. Now try it with hundreds or thousands of people.

11. orangello

orangello New Member

How many people were involved in the D-Day invasion again?

just sayin'

12. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I know what you're saying but remember those guys on the boats didn't know until the day they went. And it was just luck it wasn't found out. I remember something about someone leaving secret documents in a taxi. Also I don't believe they could have kept that secret for years before it happened.

Of course you may be on to something because nobody can seem to find one believable birth certificate either. :D

13. opaww

opaww New Member

We have seeded clouds sense the 50's

14. nhsuper44

nhsuper44 New Member

Looks like a flying kegger !

15. doctherock

doctherock New Member

There is research going on that is supposed to cool the Earth down by spraying particles high in the atmosphere. It also changes up the weather patterns. Therefore, IMHO, its government research involving global warming.

16. MGH

MGH New Member

That was my first thought.:D

Also there is some writing above the blue seats; does not look like English. Just sayin'

17. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

^^^^^^^
    That is what I think it is.

18. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Prove that big foot never ever existed. Just saying I have seen some very strange things in the woods of California. Never seen an 8' tall bear running down hill on its hind legs.

My theory on big foot is this. An indian or native american what ever you want to call them today had Hypertrichosis and being during a time when much was still unknown in the world of science and medicine he was shunned from the tribe to live in the woods by him self. Early american explorers might have seen this person and we all know that eye witness accounts can vary widely and thought it was big foot.

19. oneshot

oneshot New Member

Maybe they are spraying to control peoples mind to make them go to FTF and read Winds of Change sayings?