what i found... haha

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by marlin-owner, Dec 16, 2011.

1. marlin-owner

marlin-owner New Member

i dont know if there are any smokers on this forum. but i was walking outside my favorite place to see my friends and what do you know? there was a pack of cigarettes on the ground. i kicked it because they are always empty. but not this time! there was half a pack of cigarettes just sitting in the empty parking lot. i was out of smokes too. haha saves me a trip to the gas station! that was sheer luck. right place at the right time sort of deal.

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Oh, mygod!!! :eek:

Good thing it wasn't a half eaten sandwich and you were hungry!

3. MidnightExpress

MidnightExpress New Member

Yeah, those were mine. I threw them down because my dog peed on'em. Do they still smell funky when you light'em up?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  4. marlin-owner

marlin-owner New Member

lol believe me... i inspected them before i sparked one up. they were fine. although i dont know where they have been. i sure do hope the filters didnt touch anyones butt crack lol

5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Nothing better then smoking stuff you find lying on the ground. :D For a second there, I thought you were going to say you found a bunch of $100 dollar bills stuffed into it.

6. MidnightExpress

You would know if they were butt-crack cigs, they glow green when you smoke'em. :)

7. winds-of-change

No, I do believe butt-crack cigs look the same when you smoke them. Though I do think they might taste like ****. :D

8. MidnightExpress

You know, It think you're right. And there's nothing quite like he subtle hint of burning ****. I believe Winston marketed some under the Ass-Tech label back in the late 70's. The Green Glowers might be those self lighting, radioactive smokes from Chernobyl.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  9. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

what the?...you found a half a pack of smokes?...that's huge news!...I found $2.30 in change while doing laundry the other day...I'm still reeling over it!

10. marlin-owner

marlin-owner New Member

lol not just any half pack lol marlboro smooths

11. winds-of-change

Oh, well, then. Why didn't you say so in the first place. I would have picked them up and smoked them, too.................and I don't even smoke. :D

12. woody63m

woody63m New Member

They taste like thin mints

13. orangello

orangello New Member

I had a buddy in college who had this game called "shakNbake" that involved replacing the tobacco in a random cigarette and replacing it in the pack. I have heard of other people making more severe adjustments in the same game. If you see a zombie while smoking, be reeeeeeally sure before opening fire.
    :p

14. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Is there a problem with that? :p

15. MidnightExpress

Well, not if you're homeless. :D

16. trip286

trip286 New Member

Screw buying smokes. I make my own, it's hard to argue with 80 cents per pack.

And I never run out. If I'm going to be away from my maker machine, I just carry a baggie of baccy and my pipe.

17. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Im glad i never started smoking, got too many other habits to pay for...especially the ones that spit lead.

18. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

I will unfortunately admit that I do smoke, and Marlboro Smooths are pretty good after a good meal (because they do taste like thin mints) I don't think I would pick up a half pack of smokes and actually light them up. But if it worked out for you then you can't really beat it. I was excited a couple weeks ago I was walking around in the park and found a quarter heads up, made my day.

19. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

ok...they taste like thin mints dipped in buttcrack.

20. Fatso

Fatso New Member

A lot of people in CT have the same idea. Since they are about $9 a pack, many people now roll or their own by hand, or buy a little machine to do it. There has been some controversy here lately over it. I think it's great, the state doesn't agree with me!