What Have YOU Been Waiting For?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by MattShlock, Mar 25, 2013.

1. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

Me? A DPMS AR Bolt Assembly from Brownell's that I bought Jan. 5th was shipped...
    ...today.

And Hornady Varmint Express 22 Win Mag 30 Grain V-Max in Ammo Can that was in stock and ordered Feb. 2nd still hasn't been shipped...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. earl1412

earl1412 New Member

I'm still waiting for a Lee 223 bullet crimping die from FS reloader.:(

3. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Not waiting for anything. I was prepared!:):)

4. Garadex

Garadex New Member

A job, I'm a poor teenager.

5. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Just waiting for some .22lr to hit the shelves at normal pricing so I can get the kids back out shooting regularly again

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

DD BCG from MidwayUSA. Since December.

7. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

Why would you assume I was desparate locutus?

The bolt assembly is just a spare part and at the same ol' price.

The place I ordered the ammo from updated me that it was erroneously listed as 'in stock' at the time so they backordered it for me (which they do not generally do) to guarantee me the same good price I initially ordered it for. Two to eight week backorder. With the run on ammo they are down to only a three to five day backlog of processing orders and one to two weeks for shipments to arrive (coupla days to me from where they are). Told them no rush and that I luv 'em man!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  8. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

IHC Garands from the CMP..... :(

9. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Say what????:confused::confused::confused:

I didn't say you were desperate. I didn't imply it.:rolleyes:

You asked what folks were waiting for. I said I wasn't waiting for anything. I always keep well stocked up on things so I have no need to wait.:p

10. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

locutus, I know you wrote you were "not waiting for anything." But you're ignoring that you also wrote: "I was prepared[/B]!" Sorry. I read that to mean people waiting for something were not prepared. Desparate. And that's not necessarily the case.

My AR Bolt Assembly arrived yesterday. Only a small percentage of shooters might keep a spare one. I think that's beyond prepared.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  11. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Backordered 22lr ammo (told a June due date)... and 9X18 Makarov plinking (July on that one)... Mags came in two weeks ago for my AR.... I'm pretty well over 500+ on all my ammo needs otherwise.
    ... but what I'm really waiting for is the panic, profiteering and stupidity to subside. :mad:

12. Donn

Donn Active Member

Not waiting any more. Got a complete AR upper and barrel recently and was able to complete my build. Used the dough from the sale of another AR to get a pristine M-1 Garand. I'm all done for a while.

13. CrazedJava

CrazedJava New Member

.22 LR to show up in stock.
    A Ruger Mini-14 that isn't overpriced.
    Finally saw a Bersa Thunder 380 the other day. Kicking myself for not jumping on it.

I did snag a 32 round magazine for my Ruger P89. Hello silliness! I justify it as a good purchase for range days so I spend less time loading magazines.

14. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

Crazedjava, I think this is the one place you never have to "justify" a 32 rnd mag for anything to anyone at any time.

15. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

Your thumbs gonna be sore! :eek:

16. CrazedJava

CrazedJava New Member

Nuh uh. I have a magazine loader. I'm not a masochist! :p