Firearms Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just wondering what ended up coming about with that alphadog guy with the stolen ak pic and his other threads? i cant find them. thanks for an update guys

·
FAA licensed bugsmasher
7,141 Posts
alphadog go bye-bye for a while. We'll see if he wants to come back and be a good community resident.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
I was forced to report him for being a complete liar and troll. I even attempted to give him the benefit of the doubt but he had multiple bs threads. He was the first to be reported by me and I hope the last.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
mountainman13 said:
I was forced to report him for being a complete liar and troll. I even attempted to give him the benefit of the doubt but he had multiple bs threads. He was the first to be reported by me and I hope the last.
I just knew you were a trouble maker..........lol.................I'm just kidding don't report me

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
kycol said:
I just knew you were a trouble maker..........lol.................I'm just kidding don't report me
Lol. It takes a lot to push me to that point. Hell, there's times where I chime in and could be called a troll. I do it for entertainment purposes though. Not just to do it and bs everyone.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I probably comment way to much, but I do enjoy this forum. Sometimes I do have a strong opinion and sometimes just to try to be a part of the conversation. I may be an old man but I have learned quite a bit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts