What grips replace a Rossi R352 grips?

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by Seven, Jul 9, 2011.

  1. Seven

    Seven New Member

    I bought the wife a Rossi .38 R35202 and she wants to replace the grips.
    I can't find that model on any grip maker's site.
    Is there another model or a S&W model that uses the same grips?

    It came with huge Pachmayrs like this...


    She wants something smaller and maybe wood like these Badger jobbies...


    If it helps, here's a pic...


  2. mrenfield

    mrenfield New Member

    grip for rossi

    I did some looking around for ya, unfortunately the best thing I could find was a more compact version of the rubber pachmayr grip there are a few sites that carry them such as combatTactical.com its definitely smaller but as far a wood goes, I don't know how handy you are but you may want consider shaping and sanding your own out of a similar existing wood grip and restaining it. Hope that gets ya goin on the right direction