Firearms Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Decent in terms of price, quality, not too dirty. Never had a problem with it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
the primers are harder than average so if you have potential light strike problems this is one of the bullets it will show up on, shoots great though

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
I have shot around 300 rds of 9mm . It is decent ammo and the price was right when I bought it , No issues here

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I like it. Shoots pretty well generally has a good price tag

·
Banned
278 Posts
It is, in my opinion, the best kept secret in ammo. I use S&B 230 grain FMJ as my standard .45 carry ammo. Also in my short barrel .40 XD Subcompact. I buy it a lot for range ammo too. It is a little more powerful than the standard range ammo like WWB so it gives a more realistic feeling of what high dollar carry ammo will shoot like without the high dollar price tag.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I shoot the 148 gr wadcutters out of my j-frame. Price is good, no issues with reliability so far. They smoke a little more than some others.

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is the only ammo I have found so far that my P11 does NOT like. Had many,many ftf's and fte's with one box. My home made reloads are much better anyways.

Tim

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've shot a couple of thousand S&B 9mm in various pistols---several hundred rds 45 ACP---no problems---probably some in other calibers---simply good, clean factory ammo---I am sure I still have quite a bit in storeage.

·
Registered
49 Posts
In my Bersa Thunder 380 out of a seven round mag I get a minimal of two jams using this ammo. Reloads, winchester and other brands feed correctly. I saw on the Bersa forum that this ammo is not recommended in 380......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts