What do you think about the spyderco junior?

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by chase012798, Mar 11, 2013.

1. chase012798

chase012798 New Member

hat are your thoughts on the spyderco junior. Worth it or is the something better for the money?

2. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

The blade guard built in is very nice!! The price is very high I feel. However I carry a persistence everywhere I go so I'm not used to spending more then 54.99 on a blade. It's a great knife with good Steel. The junior is made with safety in mind and I feel that when I go to buy my son his first knife when I decide he is mature and responsible enough to have one I will have the junior in my top five on the shopping wish list. Can't go wrong and spyderco is the only brand I use.

3. Donn

Donn Active Member

I'm a Spyderco fan too, carried a Delica for years. Steel quality, fit and finish are excellent. That said, $229.95 MSRP for the Junior is a chunk of change for a pocket knife by any measure. Pocket knives are lost, stolen, broken, misplaced, loaned and never returned. I'd be looking at something a little less pricey, but that's me.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  4. 1911love

1911love New Member

Like Donn, I carried a Delica for years, two diff ones. I had the first for seven years and the second for three years. I now run a Native in all black and couldn't be happier. Great knives.