What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Mosin, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

So I started dating this girl, like her, etc... One of our early dates we walked along the beach and collected sea glass. She has some sea glass jewelry and so I made her 2 favorite pieces into a necklace for her.
    Just wondered what you guys and gals thought.

One pic up close, and one next to a bottle cap for scale.

Attached Files:

2. Badshot320

Badshot320 New Member

Dude, really? If you want to impress the women and be all sensitive goto a dating site!! We talk about guns and sh!t exploding here, yeah yeah the women here will praise you for your sensitivity and think your a teddy bear, all the while the rest of us will look like cavemen. /grumble Next thing you know they will start making pink gun stocks and such....

Badshot

3. Rugers9

Rugers9 New Member

I think its pretty awesome don't listen to this guy i would buy some from you if you continue making them

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

You're right. In apology, I have re-posted the jewelry (for scale) on my Springfield .45, in front of a Magpul training DVD, flanked by a bottle of Tabasco and homemade bacon... And an arrow.

Attached Files:

5. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I like it. I sometimes make things like that myself for the women in my life. Mostly I use sea glass in the dreamcatchers that I make.

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

..........[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0[/ame]

:p ;) :D

7. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Lol funny stuff... You need a m80 in that pic too.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I would be very impressed and flattered. We women love it when we know that you guys took some time to do something like that for us. It makes us feel special.

Then I'd wear it when you took me to the range to shoot guns and explode sh!t up. ROFL

Seriously, we women like being treated like a lady but we also like to go out and have a little wild and crazy fun, too. :p

You're a good man, Mosin. Don't listen to the negative comments any of the cavemen might post to this thread.

9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

She said it was honestly the sweetest thing any guy has ever done for her.

Take THAT, knuckle draggers!!!!!!! ;)

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

.........[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfzwFloVqA[/ame]

:p

11. niteglock

niteglock New Member

What the heck is sea glass!?

Is it kind of like.........GLASS!

12. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's glass that has been worn smooth by the ocean. People make jewelry out of it. Some colors actually have a pretty hefty price tag. I knew nothing about this until she told me. Whatever, I'm all romantic and $&@!. I like to walk along the edges of our local gravel pits and collect spent brass myself, but gotta please the ladies sometimes... Especially one who will sit and watch 2 hours of Magpul dynamic carbine DVD with me...

13. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Hey brother , run away as fast as you can .

JK , looks like something my wife would like , and Hey if shes willing to sit and watch 2 hrs of lame *** Magpul videos she must like ya back ;)

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

15. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

"Explode **** up"
    Hahahaha Now that's funny LOL :D

16. Car54

Car54 New Member

Sea glass is pretty cool. My wife does some crafting with it, but not jewelry.

I do have to say though, your post #4 is a better representation of it. Way to beef it up.

17. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Hahaha...........I was quoting a poster before me. But I do like to have fun like that.

18. gunnut07

gunnut07 New Member

My wife would look at me like I was smoking something. She just got her Birthday present and it cost me a new gun and 2,000 rounds of ammo. But, she is happy so I am happy. and my credit score took a nice jump.

19. ryguy00

ryguy00 New Member

lmfao. that's better!

20. powg

powg New Member

Too real

I wish you would post that again ,with a video of yall walking on the beach,while Minnie Ripperton's ''Loving You '' plays in the background . This is what me and my wife do for fun ...we wear red polo shirts and khaki pants into Target and make out / dry hump each other down the isles ,then if someone gives a look ,we ask if there's anything we could do for them ....walking towards them gyrating and booty shaking!