what do i need to do to sell this?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by shooters, Feb 7, 2009.

1. shooters

shooters New Member

hello all

i am trying to sell my rifle and it seems no! one is bidding on!!
    can you all tell me what i am doing wrong? and is this gun so cheap and ugly?

need some help what the gun comes with... Survivor Rifle , 308 Winchester, 22" Heavy Barrel, Single Shot, Synthetic Stock, Blue Finish
    harris bi pod brand new bushnell scope 10x40 and everything eles you see all i am asking is a compact or subcompact trade
    handgun...

[​IMG]

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

3. shooters

shooters New Member

any hints on price i should list?

4. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

I think it's because people mainly look for Bolt Actions and not single shots.

Looks like a good rifle though...but I'm not to keen on single shot rifles myself...cept shotguns.

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Without accessories, that NEF can be gotten for 'bout $200 new. With extras, I'd say no more than $225 used.

6. big shrek

big shrek Well-Known Member

Single-shot rifles are not popular...might be after Obama re-instates the Clinton Gun ban...I sure as heck wouldn't sell/trade a gun for the next 8 years...

Best bet is to keep it, and buy a used Star or Firestar 9mm for around $150-200 ;) Or a Taurus 24/7 C (Compact) for around $350. Most pawn shops & gun shops will let you make a couple of payments to get what you want. 90 days layaway is a Wonderful thing :) I always pay mine off early and the gun guys know me when I hit the door ;)

Any gun shop/pawn shop that doesn't allow a 90-day (or more) Layaway, are dang fools.

7. big shrek

big shrek Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah, NEF is part of Remington since last year's buyout of Marlin. Watch for Remington to push accesory makers into covering all the new stuff. ;)

(Marlin owned NEF, H&R, & LC Higgins)