What did you use your Knife for today?

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by DodgerBlue, Aug 24, 2011.

1. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Out on my route today and a lil dog was barking away at me. After a few minutes I noticed she had no water and it was like 110 here today in AZ.

I looked around the back yard, nothing to use as a bowl! I was so pissed. Hose water was a million degrees anyways. So I pulled out my trusty SOGZilla and grabbed my square bottom gallon of drinking water that was empty. Cut out about 2" bowl from the bottom. Grabbed my other bottle of ice cold drinking water and she didn't even think about it. lapped it up and started barking again!

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Thumbs up for that one Blue.

I hope there's a special place in Hell for people who abuse or don't properly care for their pets.

3. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

I'm pretty sure there's a special place on earth that some call Hell, prison.

4. Dennis845

Dennis845 New Member

I used my SOG Tomcat 3.0 to stab open the boxes the driver of the brown truck brought me today. Me and my credit card just love that big brown truck when it comes :D

5. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

I opened this thinking it was a joke thread, smart comment ready to fire but I found this instead. I applaud you Blue. Our furry friends go in cared for too often.

6. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

Nice Tomcat [​IMG]

My SOGZilla
    [​IMG]

7. RecklessRegard

RecklessRegard New Member

Great job Blue! The only thing my SOG Trident opened today was an Oktoberfest...

Kudos....

8. Retcop

Retcop New Member

A Kind act indeed and a salute to you for taking action to help this animal in distress.

9. orangello

orangello New Member

Props on the furball watering, very nice!

I had discovered that a street cat can get a decent drink from the cutoff bottom of a water bottle (like dasani); i don't think cats need as much water, no barking.

10. doctherock

doctherock New Member

You sir are outstanding in my book. Thanks for what you did and karma will pay you back.

11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I got a free little pocket knife when I ordered a couple of machetes from SOG last year. I use my pocket knife all the time. Today I used it to break down some boxes for recycling.

DodgerBlue, thanks for helping out that dog.

12. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Well , I just had an itch and used my antique solingen stag skinner to scratch the itch. it worked.

13. swissk31

swissk31 New Member

I used my spyderco police model to cut open a box that came in the mail.

14. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

Used my Buck folder to open free baby formula.

Sent from a Droid...but not the one you are looking for, move along.

15. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

For opening all the boxes, packages, and other crap my wife bought while we were on vacation in Michigan for the last ten days!

My Spyderco did it again!

16. orangello

orangello New Member

Well, last night i used my kershaw Leek to clean out a few cigars.

17. XR750

XR750 New Member

Your a good man Blue. I didn't do anything that important. I just cleaned my nails today.
    Joe-R

18. hmh

hmh New Member

Yum yum benchmade snody my work knife

Attached Files:

19. kayakdave

kayakdave New Member

Used my Sog Flash to cut rope, break down boxes & cut some patches to run through my trusty MKIII.