What did you get for Christmas? Firearms related of course.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by UnderFire, Dec 25, 2009.

1. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

My country girl got me a polo shirt with "Colt 1911"
    embroidered on the left chest area.

On a side note the wife & I bought our youngest son (17 yrs. old)
    a new Remington rifle 700 model chambered in .243Win caliber.
    The look on his face...priceless. :)
    I'll post pics later.

What did you get?

2. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Our daughter found the mag containing 16 rounds of 124 Gr +P Corbon that Mrs. Noids put "Somewhere up high" a couple of months ago. When I say 'A couple of months ago", I mean a month and a half before buying a new mag.
    At least I have the expensive rounds back. That, and an extra, extra mag makes it all worth it.

3. Stevie

Stevie New Member

A mossberg 500 persuader 12gague,it was quite a Christmas I must say

4. opaww

opaww New Member

I got a Walther P22 so you know I was good all year long

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Youngest daughter gave me a gift ceretificate to my favorite gun shop. She said "What do you get a man with everything? Ammo to feed it!"

6. TXnorton

TXnorton New Member

Perdersoli replica of the 1863 Confederate Robinson calvary carbine (Confederate copy of the 1863 Sharps).

It is .54 caliber breechloading paper cartridge carbine. I made up the cartridges before Xmas, (photo is before the bullets were lubed with SPG).

Gonna go shoot this baby today!

Attached Files:

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

My wife got me a CZ97BD for christmas!! she gave me a christmas card and inside it was the order receipt for the pistol!! it is supposed to be here tuesday. i have never owned a CZ but have fired them many times and have always wanted one. she knows how much i love .45ACP. i guess i married right after all!!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  8. Highpower

Highpower New Member

Another years membership at our state of the art, gun club/range.
    It's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year round... :D

9. 1861

1861 New Member

I got a $500.00 gift certificate from my favorite gun store , only bad thing I came down with pneumonia 3 days before Christmas . Not able to get out of bed for more than 10 min. at a time .

10. red1027

red1027 New Member

Well this year was an awesome Christmas. Got a chance to spend time with my whole family and had great food.

My girlfriend got my a check with my name on it for 700 dollars...so you guys know I will be visiting my local gun shop to pick me up a XDM 9mm!:cool:

Since I found out she was pregnant a couple of months prior to Christmas...A buddy of mine was selling his Colt 1911 .38 Super so i guess my unborn baby got it for me;):D... Nothing wrong with the gun at all

So yup i am pretty lucky guy!!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  11. GatorDude

GatorDude New Member

12. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

My woman got me a Galco holster for my 1911 :D I also got a bunch of Cabela's gift cards, I can't decide if I wanna get my bow so I can start to practice for next season or pick up another firearm.. Such tough decisions we face :confused:

13. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

Remington 870. with a case of target loads and a box of steel shot for my first duck hunt in a week.

14. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Sadly (but not surprisingly) I got nothing specifically gun-related...though I did buy myself a standing metal lockable cabinet, to [legally] house what little ammo I've accumulated so far...

Planning on getting a gun sling shortly as the club one is doing my head in (yeah, standing ovation please :rolleyes: lol)

Next Christmas though...that one should be VERY different (full licence = check; sufficient cash = check :D)

15. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Zhuk, you really need to think about moving to the US I think you would really fit in here.

16. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Hey don't immigration do background psychiatric checks? I'd give em a run for their money :D

17. Jeehs

Jeehs New Member

Is it one of the pretty pink ones I see everytime I go to wal-mart to pick up ammo? Hehe.

For Christmas,

My parents got me my first deer worthy rifle. A Bolt-action Remington 770 in .270 WIN. I love the Rifle, It's easy to carry and has a nice bore-sighted scope on it and it kicks major butt, but only on the business end because it has a nice recoil pad.(not that a .270 kicks badly anyways). To help lug around it's 8-1/4 lbs I also got a padded scope for it.

Also, from some people I know, I got a Single-shot 20 gauge shotgun, with about $45 in shells for it. For being about 10 years-old it is in Mint condition, the only thing that stinks about it is it's kick which after 5 slugs my shoulder hurts. None the less it is AWESOME.

(Pics can be included if you want them)

Remington-Arms-Model-770-Centerfire-Rifle

18. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Not a worry, I've got an in :D:cool:

19. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

I got DJ Hero

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPynNsTQhVc]YouTube - DJ Hero is Fun[/ame]

20. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

Got a Nerf Blaster Handgun. Revolver, single action. 6 round capacity. 6 suction cup darts. AND some "whistler" darts. Yes, they whistle when shot.

(Wife got one for my daughter and one for her and I so we can all shoot in the house)..So far the best target is the front door. Hit the deadbolt twice.Although, sitting in my livingroom chair the picture in the bedroom is a great target.

:cool: