What Did They Expect?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Vikingdad, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I mean for Pete's sake, what were they thinking?

Vermont inmates hide pig in official police car decal

Thu, Feb 02 21:45 PM EST

By Zach Howard

(Reuters) - Inmates working at a Vermont correctional unit's print shop managed to sneak a prank image of a pig into a state police crest that is emblazoned on police cars, and 30 cruisers sported the design for the last year, officials said on Thursday.

The official crest depicts a spotted cow against a background of snowy mountains, but the inmates' version featured one of the cow's spots shaped like a pig in an apparent reference to the pejorative word for police, state police spokeswoman Stephanie Dasaro said.

"It dishonors the memory of those past and present members, especially for those who have lost their lives in the line of duty," Dasaro said.

Vermont contracts with correctional facilities employing prisoners to make some print products, including the cruiser decals. Police said someone who works at the print shop changed the emblem from the officially sanctioned design.

A police employee noticed the prank on Wednesday and reported it. Police said the 60 16-inch door decals would be removed as soon as it was practical.

The "source and timing" of the change to the design is under investigation, Dasaro said.

"While some may find humor in the decal modifications, the joke unfortunately comes at the expense of the taxpayers," Police Major Bill Sheets said in a statement.

(Editing By Ellen Wulfhorst and Cynthia Johnston)

2. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Thats is pretty funny you have to admit, is there a photo of the decal?

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Yeah, that is kind of funny. Who is the idiot that decided to let the imates work on the decals without checking their work?

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

Seriously?? You expect a govt union worker to do more than go uuuuuhhhhhhhhh thats a decal..... pass. Hehehehe

5. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Here is the pic.

Pigx-large.jpg

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I searched and found it too,hell i would just leave it like it is. No since in spending all those tax dollars just to change all of the decals. It wouldnt bother me that thepig was hidden on there

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  7. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Plus i would be more concerned about what in the hell those 3 things on the left are!!

8. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Haha I was wondering the same thing myself.

9. Josh1158

Josh1158 New Member

Yeah what are thoes the damn pig is clearer then they are.

10. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Heck, if they think they have to do something about it, just get a little paint and make it look like a blob insted of a pig. But that would be too easy, simple, and would prevent spending more of the taxpayer's money.:D

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Well gee whiz. That ain't so bad. Only a pig would notice it! On the other hand those other figures off to the left appear to me mocking me.

Seriously? How many people noticed this and how many of them have a sense of humor?

If the Police Department doesn't want to look stupid they shouldn't ask prisoners to design their decals. Duh!

12. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Wouldnt bother me, i would rock that sh!t everyday, i would even show people. Its not worth getting mad over.they could have done worse and gave the cow a big ol' shlong that hung to the ground

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

That reminds me of a long time ago whenever one of the artists for the Disney movies would draw something perverted in the backdrop on the movie covers..like the little mermaid, the cover used to have a castle in the background,and one of the towers was a big long penis..there was supposed to be something dirty on almost every movie cover,but had to look really close to find it.

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

15. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Did you see jesus in the background too if you look close you can see him. :D

16. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Where is jesus at? I cant find him

17. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Yeah I didn't see him either.

18. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Oh nevermind you missed him now hes busy showing up in peoples breakfast and in soup.

19. shadamai

shadamai New Member

I also wondered what those weird little mushroom/skeleton critters by the cow were actually supposed to be. It would be soooo cheap to print out 60 tiny little beige decals of a different spot shape and stick them over top of the existing ones compared to redesigning, printing, and removing/installing the old ones.

20. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

I think that is funny as all get out. Leave it and tell all those people
    That want to get butthurt about it they can pay or take a donation to change it or Dona paint splot like Texas said. G-many uses too much tax payers as it is.