What did Santa leave under the tree?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

So other than our seacret Santa gifts, what sort of goodies did you get?

I got a great new gun case / sniper matt. An Upula magazine loader. A traveling barbeque tool set for the RV. And a white noise machine to try to help with my insomnia.

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

The wife secretly gave my 10/22 to a friend to put a new barrel, stock, and scope on it. It is target-competition ready!

Also, a new B&C stock for my .243.

My son gave me two Blueray movies. "The Town," which was excellent, and we just finished "Toy Story 3," which choked me up in the end....in a good way.

3. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

I was given a 2011 hunting license. I guess you can buy them here in AZ as a gift. Who knew? I was also given a cool book called "America's Premier Gunmakers - BROWNING. It even has some great pictures.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I got a Flip Ultra HD video cam.

Also got a Wii for the family. Already played it more in 3 hours than we played the xbox360 all year.

I got two pairs of work pants and a new tee shirt.

The Shirt says Handsom is a HUGE understatement

5. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

I got a new IPOD so I can listen to music and dream about hunting while I am moving the lawn !!!! Can't complain! Got a New Smith and Wesson Model 27
    5" Barrel in a Wood Presentation Box, which I had wanted one for a long time. The 5" is hard to find and I might add on the salty side now days. I think I gave $175.00 for my first one years ago? Can not remember for sure! Too many moons ago! I had one years ago as my first duty weapon when I was a new deputy sheriff. Sold it as many of us have in the past and was sorry ever since. This one has found a home!!!!
    Well I hope Santa was good to all of you in one way or another. Even if only very blessed with family! Money can not buy that! This is our first Christmas with out Mom. But we know where she is! But blessed with family, grandchildren, friends and fellow sportsman to share with here on the Forum.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! To ALL.

6. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Amen to that brother.

7. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

I got a nifty little spotting scope, some pretty smelling cologne, a new set of pajamas, a bottle of Johnny Walker Gold, and a few items from the unliked in laws that are sure to make their way to goodwill before the end of the year.

8. M14sRock

M14sRock Active Member

I got to watch my daughter marvel that Santa brought here everything she wanted, even though she never turned in any of her Christmas lists. Santa does indeed seem to know everything....

9. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I got one of those Cuisinart Grillers. It is a reguall grill, a griddle and panini press all in one. I will put it to good use. Earlier this year, the Mrs and I spent quite a bit on some gifts for ourselves, so we decided that was it for each other for the whole year, so I actually got my Springer Loaded 1911 as part of my Xmas.

This year, as usual, it was about the kid. He got a bunch of games for the Wii and some clothes and Timberland boots. He was happy, and that is all I care about. :D

Of course, when shopping as a Secret Santa, somehow a few boxes of ammo made it onto the order. I'm not sure how that works, but I don't care either. :)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Skully you got a kid? How come I never knew about it or maybe I just forgot. My memory is slipping in my old age.

11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I got 3 hot/cold Frontgate serving platters from the SS with family. The girlfriend got me a couple really nice sweaters, a digital contact organizer, 4 really cool tree ornaments, a couple Giants caps (yes, I'm still a fan!), a very nice flannel robe. I got myself a new px4 Storm (see my Merry Christmas thread) ..... but best of all was I got to spend it with family and the girlfriend.

Merry Christmas all :D

12. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a few other goodies...:D:D

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Yes, Tango, we have a child. I've mentioned little Skullcrusher many times. He's gettin big fast, tho. Heck of a kid, Honor Roll, TaG program, Karate student and he wants to be SWAT when he grows up. He has talked about it for over 2 years now and has never waivered. :D

14. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

I got a very nice laptop (Dell 15" XPS w/ i5 processor, 1080 monitor and backlit keyboard) with matching fan cooled dock (Zalman ZM-NC2000). Also got a HD camcorder (Panasonic HDC-SD60), a James Avery silver ring, and 6 dress shirts with matching ties, couple dress pants and shoes.

The camcorder is more for the entire family though it is officially my gift. In-laws also handed us $500 after buying my daughter a $1,000+ piano/keyboard (Yamaha YDP141 Digital Piano).

Life is good :)

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Oh yes you have. Sorry man. I forget I have kids sometimes when they are being good and sleeping.

16. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

NitroxAZ....Very jealous of the book...sounds good

I got a Nikon coolpix, a CVA Optima, and a zoli kronos lol combimed christmas/birthday presents...haha next years gonna be looking slim..thats all $3,900ish

17. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I got the new Mossberg Persuader, a gun cleaning kit, new ear muffs for shooting and a plinking target for the .22's.

Attached Files:

18. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Very nice, Doc! Your collection is growing like mad recently. :D

19. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Thats because my wife loves me so much, plus I work too hard.

20. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

A Carhartt jacket, wool long johns, some shirts, 50 rounds of Remington 9mm, and the company of the entire family here over the past 24 hours. Best Christmas in a long time.