What did Santa bring you?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Bronco141414, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Bronco141414

Bronco141414 New Member

Well as we all know the festive holiday season left us all with a perfect opportunity to ask for something awesome for your gun, or give you a reason to order yourself something. For me it was a Lucid HD7, a extended rail system, a fore-grip, and ,not pictured, a rail riser for a NcStar scope (crap) that i bought for some reason. What did Santa bring you? :D

Attached Files:

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

my wife made me promise to keep it a secret. so i can't tell anyone!:eek:

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

I've got a trijicon accupoint tr24g on the way the mount is a adm scout mount. Its going mainly on my scar17s so I can put the acog back on my bcm carbine fulltime.

4. Gizord1

Gizord1 New Member

1000 rounds of 7.62x39, some .357, some 12 gauge 00 buck, and I traded for a Simmons red dot sight.

5. dwmiller

dwmiller Well-Known Member Supporter

A 10 pack of PSA lowers! Should be delivered after New years. Gona be a good year... ;)

6. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Izhmash Saiga 762 MK
    Russian Optics scope
    Sabatti O/U shotgun
    New Tactical rifle bag

No partridge in a pear tree though....:mad:

7. nosaj

nosaj New Member

Hard case for my AR
    A windowed pmag
    Cash for a nikon p223 and mount

8. Bronco141414

Bronco141414 New Member

Hmm looks like Santa was good to y'all!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  9. FernandoTheCommando

FernandoTheCommando New Member

Morakniv knife, fenix tk11 flashlight, 511 medic pouch for my rush pack, bedside holster....and a new wallet.

10. JoshH

JoshH New Member

Spikes Punisher lower, Spikes gen2 billet upper, Spikes NiB enhanced LPK, Spikes billet trigger guard, Grace USA punch set and AR vice blocks. Yeah I got a little spoiled:-D

11. JW357

JW357 New Member

I didn't ask for anything gun related. Its all too expensive and I tend to just buy what I want when I have the money for it. Probably a bad habit.

However, my wife (AKA Santa) gave me a new wedding band, as my old one was getting pretty scratched up. Its tungsten with a ceramic insert. The insert spins independently of the tungsten band. Its perfect for me because I'm constantly playing with my ring anyway. (No I'm not getting rid of the old band. I love it and its meaningful to me so I'm wearing it as a necklace on a chain around my neck)

ForumRunner_20131226_121028.jpg

12. BigBizz87

BigBizz87 New Member

Brownells gift cards which I used to order a few little things...

ALG ACT Trigger
    Jp reduced springs
    KNS Non rotating pins
    Yankee Hill 5C1

Santa was pretty good to me this year im happy!!

13. hq357

hq357 New Member

A new rifle case for my mosin a butt pad to cover up the steel but plate, a new cartridge holder and 880 rounds of 762x54r :D

Attached Files:

14. FernandoTheCommando

Nice. What rifle case is that? My mosin sticks out of my standard rifle case when I took it home from the store.

15. FernandoTheCommando

Very nice! Looks like mine but the one I have doesnt spin. Now I wish it did haha.

16. hitekrdnk

hitekrdnk New Member

My wife got me a Aero Performance stripped lower and a PSA premium lower parts kit.

17. hq357

hq357 New Member

The rifle case is made by allen I think its the shotgun case my mosin fits in it snugly :)

18. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I got an HK 416 22lr clone.

Attached Files:

19. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I did not ask for anything this year . How ever my wife and kids came through with something I needed . They got me a Vortex Solo RT 8x36 range finder. My electronic one which I have had a long long time finally crapped out on me. This will get me back to using my brain calculator again . No electronics to fail , no dead batteries any more just a simple calculation . I tried it on the neighbors house a couple houses down against my dads electronic . And was within 1/2 yard at 60 yards .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  20. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

For firearms, I received 500 rounds of Remington PSP 22 wmr. I was one every happy camper. This is the first time in a while I have had an adequate supply of 22 wmr.