what color s your toilet?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bobski, Dec 31, 2012.

what color is your toilet?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2013.
  1. white

39 vote(s)
    97.5%
  2. black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. green

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. tan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. yellow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member Sponsor

considering a good majority of you will be worshipping it tonite or tomorrow morning....tell us all. hey, why not post a CLEAN pic too!:p:p

2. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

After highschool and the years after I stopped going out on New Years. Those where some of the biggest and craziest parties i remember going too,some of which me and my friends threw. But I've gotten my fill of all that and me and a coworker actually requested to work tonight and tomorrow night (job site were at now you must work nights).

So I'll be working when the ball drops! I may pick up a 6 pack after quiting time

3. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

It's been many years since I drank so much alcohol I've had to hug the throne. But here's a picture of my toilet. It's awesome. It was one of the pricier ones when I last replaced my toilet. Oops. You're going to have to tilt your head. LOL

Attached Files:

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I ceased worshipping at the throne of the Porcelain God, Ralph LONG ago.

Mine is gold. 14K. :p

gold_toilet.jpg

5. Wiseman3

Wiseman3 New Member

You forgot to add the color of today's lunch in the poll :p

6. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

Hard to set on that, isn't it? :D

7. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

Gonna be doin quite a bit of drinking tonight but I learned my limits in high school. I'm a wee bit older and a whole lot wiser now, even though I still ain't the brightest bulb in the box. I haven't been sick drunk in 4 years.

8. Hoffs333

Hoffs333 New Member

Everyone be safe and have a great New Year

9. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

I had a bud light at shogun earlier tonight. The misses is already in bed. My 17yr old daughter is on a date and my 14yr old son is at a lock in at church. Im sittin in my recliner watching the LSU- CLEMSON game. When the girl gets home Im sure she will wake me up and I will go to bed. :D

10. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

I myself, a few years ago, when I remodeled this house, replaced both here with white Kohler "Hi-Liner" series toilets with the oversize ball valves. These Kohlers' flush kinda' like a jet engine.:cool:. The original toilets here were pink.:eek: However, in the 1950's, my parents had a house built which the master bath toilet was lime green and the hall bath toilet was medium blue. They then built another house in the 1970's and all three toilets were harvest yellow.:confused:

11. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Why am I not surprised. ;)

Eh, you learn your way around it. :D

It's whatever's in fashion at the time. I want a pink toilet. :(

12. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

My crapper's white, my grandma's old house had a blue one, my aunt had the dreaded puke green one. I am proud to say I haven't yacked from drinking in quite some time now, I have been close but fought through the urge. That's not to say I don't drink enough to make a person sick because I do, I am a professional. I also learned to limit myself to large amounts of beer a long time ago, it's that other stuff that turns my guts.

13. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

The color of my toilet is subject to change. It simply depends on if the 80 year old plumbing is working right, contents of the bowl, my level of give a d@mn at the time, and if company is coming over.;)

Seriously, I am a neat freak, and it is kept in the factory color. White. And yes, it is kept clean enough to drink from it. Just ask my wife's dog.:D

I just thought of something. To everyone who has a dog, we wonder why the dog drinks from the toilet. Am I the only one who wonders if the dog ever wonders why we pee in the big, white water dish?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  14. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

All three are white, and no I won't be visiting the porcelain throne.

15. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Opps- too late :eek:

16. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

growing up we used to have a bright blue toilet... it was cool looking.. but in my house we sport white!

17. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

In the 1960s, pastel colored fixtures and tile were all the rage. Today, if someone is trying to make a fashion statement in the bathroom, black is popular.

I remember in about 1960, my mother went wild and painted the bathroom pink. I have no idea what posessed her to do it, but she painted the toilet seat as well. Not long afterwords, my sister had to make a nature call, and ended up with a pink, enamel paint, ring around her butt. At the time there was a brand of Cigarettes, Terrytons (sp?) that were advertised frequently, on tv, with a catchy tune about, "we've got the ring, ring, ring, ring, ring around. (band on the filter). For the next 50 years, my brother and I would sing that song to her, to her great discomfort.

Ahhhh, the small pleasures of life.....:)

18. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I grew up with a blue tub and toilet and my first house had a blue tub and toilet (I liked the nostalgia). Now we have plain old white.

19. JonM

JonM Moderator

You didnt list pink....

20. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

He just ***/u/med :p