What are you doing this weekend?

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Rifling82, Jan 30, 2018.

1. PeeJay1313

PeeJay1313 Well-Known Member Supporter

I fly home from Salt lake city on Saturday. I'm taking Sunday off. My sister is in town, so we have breakfast plans.

I might get part of Friday off too. If so I'm off to a shooting range called TNT. Fabulous place. First time I visited, I discovered they have indoor clay shooting, 100yrd tubes, pistol range. They even have a restaurant.. Very nice place.

http://www.tntgunrange.com/

BVAL, Sniper03, OLD Ron and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rifling82

Rifling82 Well-Known Member Supporter

Had a good Saturday! Went to the gun shop, took the boy fishing (he caught two bass) and mowed the yard
    9A9B79BD-68EC-48E6-B7F1-62C4D9D6107C.jpeg

3. Mister Dave

Mister Dave Well-Known Member

Looking forward to some lawn mowing, but the grass isn't growing just yet.

4. Maser

Maser Well-Known Member

I plan on doing absolutely NOTHING! Wife made a huge pot of homemade chicken soup and I have some Ben & Jerry PB cup ice cream in the freezer. And while all my fellow millennials are wasting their time playing the new Doom game, I'll be playing the real classic one. You know, the superior one!

Bigcountry02 and Sniper03 like this.
  5. OLD Ron

OLD Ron Well-Known Member

Plan to cook .... clean & mess around the shop . Will probably jump on the phone & check on some friends too . It has only been a week off so most should be doing well .

Rifling82 likes this.
  6. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

This week we are doing nothing outside the property here at home. In fact we have arranged to be here for sometime due to the pending threat of COVID 19.

We also had friends over this afternoon but we all sat on the Front Porch. Yes the reason is we are all taking precautions regarding the epidemic. Several of them could have easily made contact with people who could have had contracted COVID 19. The husbands and wives were both here visiting. So to protect everyone they wanted to stay outside in the rocking chairs and gliders on the Front Porch. A little nippy at 50 degrees but we had a great visit just the same for a couple of hours.
    Reference their possible exposure due to, one is a Front Desk Clerk at the US Post Office, one is a Nurse and one couple just got home from traveling in their RV for a two month long trip all over the USA. So they wanted to take precautions should they be possible victims without symptoms at the present.
    That was fine by me! I just heard a great comment on Fox News from one of the Governors. I at all possible "DON'T ROAM STAY HOME"!
    And going to watch Movies and TV programs this afternoon and evening. Eat good food and relax! And of course having a couple of Jim Beam Blacks later.
    Wishing all of you a great Weekend! And a Safe week to follow!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    BVAL, PANDEMIC and OLD Ron like this.
  7. PANDEMIC

PANDEMIC Well-Known Member

Definitely going to the range to do some shooting here in a few days now that I've stocked up a real solid amount on ammo (just need a bit more of 9mm and I'm good) aside from that, pretty much just chill, play some call of duty, probably watch a movie tonight and stuff my face with sweet tea. :p

OLD Ron, Rifling82 and Sniper03 like this.
  8. Rifling82

Me and the boy have talked about getting call of duty but I haven’t played video games in 20+ years

SRK97 and PANDEMIC like this.
  9. PeeJay1313

PeeJay1313 Well-Known Member Supporter

Im gonna be home awhile. Time to get the guns clean.

crash11049 and Rifling82 like this.
  10. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

can't do anything, everything is closed up ie. bars, restaurants, shooting ranges any venue that attracts a crowd:rolleyes:

just drove around my city, to the next city and then to another city, no traffic to speak of.

11. PANDEMIC

PANDEMIC Well-Known Member

I play a little bit just to pass the time, but I did play a lot when I was in middle and high school and also lived in the city. But as I got older and we moved to the country side to start a farm, bought some guns and ammo, my interest in guns got more and more higher. I slowly stopped playing games because I was tired of them and slowly started to loose interest and so instead my new hobby was always wanting to go outside and shoot.

I don't shoot a whole lot, (trying to conserve my ammo) have my own range and stuff. So when I do, its in the morning, with a cup of coffee and guns, a few boxes of ammo on the table and having a good time is the whole point of it.
    That's my new hobby! :D

BVAL, OLD Ron and Rifling82 like this.
  12. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Well-Known Member

Did some hiking and shooting. And gathered a lot of brass. Rain and snow for monday. I'll decap and tumble the brass.

crash11049, OLD Ron and PANDEMIC like this.
  13. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'll play with you :)

PANDEMIC and Rifling82 like this.
  14. Rifling82

Lmbo, just cause I’d be horrible

OLD Ron and PANDEMIC like this.
  15. Rifling82

Well, the wife and daughter started cleaning out closets so I escaped to the gun room and did some cleaning

16. OLD Ron

OLD Ron Well-Known Member

It's the best way to make use of the down time . :)

PeeJay1313, PANDEMIC and Rifling82 like this.
  17. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Well-Known Member

Things arent too bad where im at yet..so im starting my 4 Days off tomorrow (unless i get called in).. so im going camping/fishing at my secret spot on the East Fork River. Stay home..stay safe, or go enjoy the trails and woods where theres no zombies....lol.

18. Rifling82

Sounds nice and relaxing!

OLD Ron and rn-cindy like this.
  19. formerCav

formerCav Well-Known Member

practicing my offhand position with a Crossman Champion 2000 target grade pellet rifle.

Rifling82 likes this.
  20. Mister Dave

Mister Dave Well-Known Member

And if it doesn't stop snowing......