What are you doing New Years

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Daoust_Nat, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

We are staying at home. However, I do belive in ending the year with a good meal.

I sauteed sea scallops (1.1 lbs for 8 sca;;ps) seasoned with salt. pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, & chipolte chili powde. Shrimp seasoned with Old Bay and sauteed, and then two NY strip steaks, with sauteed mushroins and scallions.

A nice Australian Shirax and life is good.

Happy New Year!

2. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

Staying home. I'm on call and hopr everyone in our area behaves.

3. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Well I'll be ringing in the New Years working! Job site that I'm at currently we gotta work at night and I'd rather be making money than out making an *** of myself nowadays. So here I am.

4. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Dinner and redbox movies with my wife. Just my speed these days.

5. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I am staying home and going to sit outside around my fire pit with my lovely wife and drink beer.

6. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

Well my wife and I are hosting a swingers party;)

7. blucoondawg

blucoondawg New Member

Had plenty of beer last night watching the Packers get their @ss handed to them, can't do her 2 nights in a row anymore, gettin old lol.:eek:

8. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Rope swings, tire swings ???

9. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Not a damn thing. Watching CNN with a rum and coke at my sister inlaw's, and reading in this forum on my phone because the party is just that damn fun.

10. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

Lol. My wife put this on her Facebook earlier......a lot of laughing at the comments.
    We are actually ordering pizza and going to watch a movie.

11. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Just saw Lincoln in theater, headed to a comedy club now.

12. JSStryker

JSStryker New Member

Staying home for safety's sake. This is the night the professional drunks stay home and let the amateurs take over. :D

13. sirhc

sirhc Member

The same thing I do every year. I'll go to bed at the normal time then get up about 30 minutes later and complain to my wife about losing my beauty sleep because of all the fireworks going off. Then I yell at the dog to go lay back down. Then I try to go back to sleep. Can you believe I'm only 40? LoL

14. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Sitting in my recliner scanning the channels on TV.

15. PC167

PC167 New Member

Working till midnight... :-D

16. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Not sure yet. We will see when the time comes.:)

For the time being though I am at my dad's house in Santa Cruz and on FTF having some green tea. Some douchebag just emptied a 10-round mag into the air on the next block. Couldn't tell which house though. What an ***. I think the City of Santa Cruz is a gun free zone though so I should be safe LOL!

17. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

Nothing. There are far too many drunk drivers out there and I have survived two accidents from people too stupid to not know when to say when.

18. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I've locked myself in a cabin in the woods, where I'm studying for my engineering exams. Been here since dec 21st.

19. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

Here in nc there were gunshots for about 45 minutes practically constant, my dogs were freaking out.

20. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I have to head back home. Mom won't let the boys make any noise unless I am there.