What are you doing Black Friday?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Daoust_Nat, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I have a big day planned. At 11:30 AM the Flyers are on TV playing the Winnipeg Jets, and at 4:00 The Lightning are on playing the Penguins.

Lets see, left over turkey and ham, and some hockey! Everything is good.

2. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Black Friday... Hmmm.. NOT A DAMN THING!

3. Cracker7

Cracker7 New Member

I might go out and see if there are any good deals on Glocks and/or ammo. Other than that, watching hockey sounds good.

Go Canucks Go

4. fordracing

fordracing Member

Hell yeah! Morning game! Maybe take the AR out to Wicens after.

5. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

I'm with MoHawk.
    I return to work Sat., so I'll be cooking for the week.

6. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Going to my brother in law's syrup cookin'. Good ole southern sugar cane syrup made the old fashioned way in a wood fired kettle.

7. big_bad_kitty

big_bad_kitty New Member

Sighting in my M1A SOCOM, an early Xmas present! Eating leftovers and nothing else of any importance for a change!!!

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I am taking some PTO and going to the range.

It is suppose to be about 50° that day and I need some cold weather practice.

9. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Shoping at Superlift offroad park in Hot Springs AR. Shopping for which rock to conquer or break all to s--t on which ever it might be......:D

10. drew661

drew661 New Member

Same thing as every year. Get sht faced. Ride with family to mall of Georgia area. Sit outside and people watch. Fantastic entertainment.

11. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Prepping for a 2 month sabbatical :D

12. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Good news for flat tire.

13. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Really tempted to go pick up a 22/45 lite for $350 bucks at the sportsmans warehouse, gf is turning 21 next year and wants to learn how to shoot a handgun competently before she goes for her HCP,she can hit with my p938 pretty well,but not good enough for me to start her on it without worrying about her devoloping bad habits as that little gun is a handful dispite it's size. Also after she's learned I can drop a red dot on it and get into steel challenge! Would be the first time something lured me out for Black Friday though.

14. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Wife will be going into work... so a guys day!!
    First, sleeping late (well... till about 7 at least. That's late for me).... If the weather is nice, shooting bows in my backyard with my son... If not, pistols at the local indoor range with him.

I have 90% of my Christmas shopping done already, so I will be staying away from the stores that day... except for maybe my local Ma & Pa gun shop.

15. gr8oldguy

gr8oldguy New Member

I'll be spending time with my grandchildren. Doesn't get any better than that.

16. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

Going to my local ammo supplier for some Arsenal 7.62x39 brass , 400 count for $139. Possibly picking up a Glock 21 on sale for $429 if any left.

17. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

18. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

Working midnight shift !