What are the notched holder things in a gun safe called? Help

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by schwefel, Jan 1, 2011.

1. schwefel

schwefel New Member

I bought a gun security cabinet off of craigslist. The guy I bought it from was not using it as a gun cabinet and had since lost the holder thingies.

I did some searching last night and, for the life of me, could not find any, nor could I find what they are actually called.

What are they called? Where can I order them? (I am pretty certain that when I find out the propper name I will be able find them online.)

Thanks.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

rifle or pistol rack. consult the safe maker. most companies offer add-in racks of all types.

*wave* your only 20 miles away from me

3. schwefel

schwefel New Member

Thanks

You are indeed close. My kids go to school at North Cape (Hwy K and 45), so the wife or I am out that way every day.

Not to threadjack my own thread, but are there any good rifle ranges around here? There is a nice indoor range right by my place, but it is pistol/low power rifle only.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

outdoor mcmiller in eagle its worth the drive. 10-300 yard rifle 10-25 pistol everything except 50bmg up is ok.

McMiller Sports Center Official Website

there isnt an indoor rifle i know of.

badger outdoors in milwaukee is the best indoor range ive come across all pistol. rifle using pistol caliber only.

5. schwefel

schwefel New Member

I will certainly check them out on a future nice day.

Looks like an awesome place.