What accessory(ies) did you buy or order today?

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by IowaShooter, Jul 24, 2018.

1. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Quarantine has me actually fixing stuff (or attempting to do so). New piston cup for a Sheridan silver streak arrived today. Word to the wise - if your old-timey pump up pellet rifle seems very hard to pump, do not oil the pump. The hole is to let air in, not squirt oil into. Now, where did I leave the roll pin punches 15 years ago ? Oh well ....

2. Hookeye

Hookeye Well-Known Member

Bob Luter in Ft Wayne used to do a lot of airgun repair. Had a good reputation in these parts.

sheriffjohn likes this.

3. Hookeye

Hookeye Well-Known Member

No gun work today.
    Tomorrow I should get my carbon arrow shafts in, need to try some heavier spine to bump the tip weight higher (more FOC), for a Blackwidow recurve. Same arrow, reg tip weight, will be right for an old Oneida compound.

Do have an A5 20 ga on consignment at a shop about an hr away. Aint sold it yet (that I know of). Will go fetch it this weekend.

towboater likes this.
  4. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Double order of large and small decapping pins for processing old brass. Berdan primers ate my last one. Now I know why someone threw those cases away at the range. Couple of shellholders for the Rock Chucker. "Shipping" was over $8.00 !

5. James Bond

James Bond New Member

I am new to the forum and new to the sport of shooting. I just purchased my Glock 43X about two months ago. Here’s what I have done to it. Pierce magazine pinky extension. Hog hand all grip.Two Kydex holster’s and two leather holsters. Extra magazines out the kazoo. 2 15 round magazines. Added light with built-in laser. Range membership. Lots of ammo. CWP.Cleaning supplies and products. Stole Christmas paper plates from the wife. Stapler. Eye protection. Ear protection.