what?? ABC reporter almost supporting gun rights??

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by okieboy, May 24, 2013.

1. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Well shut my mouth and call me cornpone...liberals are always amazed when they discover the truth.

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

John Stosell is a Libertarian. Maybe that is why the illusion of 'leaning' is in evidence. He probably had to fight hard for that stance, then acquiesce to some compromise that watered down his support of the 2nd amendment. Then again the studio whores might have used him as the 'gambit' thrown into their chess game to excite the excitement of the subject into another hot-rated week. Just my guess (or intuition).

3. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

John Stosell - up front guy

I've watched pieces by John Stosell for several years now and have found him to be a refreshingly "up front" man. He pokes and prods much like Mike Wallace did for years. He seems genuine in my hearing with a "here is what I found - you can look it up yourself if you don't believe it". I like him -makes me ponder stuff. :)

4. PapaRoush

PapaRoush New Member

I try to watch as much of his videos as I can. He no longer works for ABC due to his not preaching their positions. He now resides on Fox.

5. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Wow, maybe BHO and Andy Should watch this!

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

This is not surprising. The libs don't like what he has to say so he has to go to a more fair minded network.

7. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

ABC news broke the stories on Fast and Furious and the Benghazi debacle.